THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! Join us for the 6th Annual TRIANGLE OKTOBERFEST at Koka Booth Amphitheatre on Friday, October 18th and Saturday, October 19th!
In keeping with the “Service above Self” mission, the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs have again partnered together in collaboration with the Town of Cary to host the 6th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest at Koka Booth Amphitheatre. We have created the largest and most authentic German festival in NC to celebrate German culture in the Triangle and to support charitable organizations here in our community and abroad.
Live entertainment will again showcase The Polka Brothers (a four-man band of young polka lovers from NYC known for their extensive repertoire of classic polka favorites, original compositions, and cover versions of contemporary songs), the most exciting Wiener Dog Races in NC, a kid-friendly Kinder Platz with inflatables and face painting. Masskrugstemmen (Stein Hoist) and Hammerschlagen (Hammer-Striking) competitions, and several new things for this year including the USVC Rappelling Team, the Beer Tasting Awards, and the Miss (and Mr.) Oktoberfest contest.
TRADITIONAL BAVARIAN BEER, FOOD, AND FARE
- Souvenir mugs, authentic ceramic steins, Alpine hats, and more
- Unlimited sampling glasses. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- Over 40 Beers including Hofbrau, Paulaner, Bitburger, Konig Ludwig Dunkel, Ayinger, and Spaten from Mὓnich, along with a host of seasonal Oktoberfest beers and favorites from local craft breweries
- Traditional Bavarian food from Capital Club 16, Annelore’s German Bakery, other local vendors, and, of course, fire-grilled Brats!
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
- Admission on Friday from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM: General Public: $15.00
- Admission on Saturday ALL DAY from Noon to 9:00 PM: General Public: $20.00
- Admission on Saturday AFTER 5:00 PM: General Public: $15.00
- $5 discount available on all tickets for seniors (60+) and military (with ID)
- Ages 16 & under are free. NO tickets needed.
- Beer Samplers: $25.00 for unlimited 5-ounce tastings
- All beer, wine, and brats must be purchased with tickets available for sale at the designated ticket tables for $6 and can be purchased via cash or credit card.
- Soft drinks, water, hot dogs and chips are also available for purchase.
- All other food can be purchased directly from the vendors
* Must have valid 21 and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
** Tickets may be purchased in person at Amphitheatre’s Box Office.
Tickets for Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
Parking & Ride Share Information
Parking will cost $5.00 CASH ONLY per car for this event.
• Buying a Preferred Parking pass is OPTIONAL but will reserve you a space in our Preferred Lot.
• Our Preferred parking lot is located across from the main gate and Box Office.
• Preferred Parking pass are $10.00 in advance of the event or $15.00 CASH on the day of the event. Spaces are limited.
If using a taxi or Uber, please instruct your Uber, Lyft or Taxi driver to follow the Pick & Drop off signs upon arrival.
The first 50 patrons to arrive using Ride Share will receive a FREE lawn chair rental voucher.
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Purses & Backpacks
- 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Stollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal or A Weiner Dog register for the Races)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Supporting Great Causes
By attending the 6TH Annual Triangle Oktoberfest, you’ll be supporting great causes including health, hunger, and humanity grants abroad, Leukemia & Lymphoma, Alzheimer’s research, Western Wake Crisis Ministry, disaster relief, youth scholarships and exchange, to just name a few. To date, the Triangle Oktoberfest Rotary Foundation, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit, has contributed over $200,000 from the proceeds. For this year, we are excited to designate the U.S. Veterans Corps as our main beneficiary and charity partner.
For information on the U.S. Veterans Corps, visit https://www.myusvc.com. To learn about the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs, visit www.apexsunriserotaryclub.org and www.carymacgregorrotary.org.