Patron Code Of Conduct
The Booth Amphitheatre Staff is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable experience for all our patrons but we can’t do this without your help!
If the behavior of a patron or patrons around you becomes disruptive or violates the Patron Code of Conduct during a concert or event, please report it immediately to the nearest staff or security personnel.
As a guest of Booth Amphitheatre, YOU are expected to:
- Know the rules. Please read our policies prior to attending the event and check the specific event page for detailed information. We kindly ask you to respect and adhere to special policies from the artist or tour. Occasionally performers require unique restrictions. These requests will supersede Booth Amphitheatre’s standard rules.
- Pack Light. Do not attempt to bring prohibited items into the venue. Please check the specific event page for items you are allowed to bring in for the event you are attending.
- Be Respectful. Be the fan that others want to be around. Your decisions & actions impact those around you. Allow fans of all ages to have a positive experience and please refrain from inappropriate & disruptive behavior.
- Follow directions from staff. Patron Safety is at the top of our list. Our Staff members are your resource for information regarding venue operations, rules and emergency procedures.
- Only sit in your ticketed seat. Occupying a seat other than your own is prohibited. You may be asked to present your ticket when determining seat rights. Please do not throw your ticket away; keep your ticket accessible at all times..
- Keep items at and under your seat. Refrain from setting down drinks and other personal items behind you or in other patron’s spaces. Do not throw objects or liquids in the audience or at the stage.
- Standing vs. Sitting. It can be difficult to determine whether you should stand/dance or sit during an event, so please observe the behavior of the majority of those around you and please act appropriately.
- Pump down the volume. If you can hear yourself over the performer, please reconsider the volume of your singing or talking. Fans are encouraged to sing & enjoy themselves while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons.
- Please ONLY Smoke in designated smoking areas. There is absolutely no smoking of any kind in the seating areas. Cigarette and e-Cigarette smoking is permitted in only designated smoking areas, The Pine Needle Pub and along the Lake path just inside Gate 3.
- Drink Responsibly. Event staff reserves the right to and will deny entrance or eject impaired/intoxicated guests or underage drinkers in a prompt and safe manner. Please choose a Designated Driver or a ride share option.
- Be where you are supposed to be. Do not attempt to enter restricted areas or get on stage.
- Unauthorized Vending is Prohibited. It is illegal to sell food, alcohol, tickets or any other items in the parking lots and in the venue. Violators will be ticketed and/or removed from the premises.
- Have fun & Enjoy the event! With your help, we can provide a memorable experience for ALL fans at Booth Amphitheatre.