Koka Booth Amphitheatre Box Office is located at the Main Gate entrance of the venue.
Address: 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518
Box Office Hours
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online before the event. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
The Box Office remains closed Monday-Wednesday.
Thursday hours: 12:00-6:00PM
Friday hours: 12:00-6:00PM (Firday, June 25, the box office will open at 2PM).
Public onsale dates Box Office will open at 10:00AM.
Saturday/Sunday: Box Office will open 30 minutes prior to gates if there is an event, and will be closed if there is not an event that day.
Order Tickets Online
Purchase tickets online through the event page. Visit the Event Calendar, select the event, and click "Buy Tickets."
Order Tickets by Phone
To order tickets over the phone please call Etix at 1-800-514-3849
Etix Phone Hours:
- Monday-Friday/ 9am-8pm EST
- Saturday/10am-8pm EST
Accepted Payment Methods
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a “Cashless” preferred venue.
The Box Office accepts: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. Sorry, we do not accept checks. Please note a small fee is added when paying by debit & credit card at the Box Office.
The Cardholder MUST be present to purchase tickets and must have a valid photo I.D. matching the name on the credit or debit card.
Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes & fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% Sales & Use tax.
Contactless Ticket Scanning
Please download your ticket(s) to your mobile device prior to coming to the event. Please have tickets in hand and ready to scan upon arrival. Printed tickets will still be accepted.
All Sales are final & tickets are non-refundable unless an event is Cancelled.
For Postponed events, the original tickets purchased will be honored at for the rescheduled event date.
If an event is cancelled in its entirety, refunds will be given automatically.
Tickets purchased with a credit card via Box Office, phone or online will automatically be refunded to the original credit card used. Tickets purchased thru the Venue box using cash must be returned to the Box Office for a cash refund.
- Will Call opens on the day of the event, 1 hour before the gates open.
- We do not accept outside Will Call at the Box Office. Please meet late arriving guests at the gate.
- Tickets Held at will call may only be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets on the day of the event one hour before the gates open.
- Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets & the Etix Confirmation number.
- For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- Name Changes are not allowed. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com to request a change a name change.
Lost / Stolen Tickets
If your tickets have been lost or stolen we encourage patrons to inform the Box Office as soon as possible and to keep looking! There is NO guarantee we will be able to assist you in replacing your lost or stolen tickets, although we will attempt to remedy the situation.
Please note tickets purchased with cash are like cash and cannot be replaced.
Guests with Disabilities
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Parking: Accessible parking is located across from the Box office & Main Gate. Spaces are available on a first come first served basis for patrons with valid accessible tags.
- Gates: All venue gates are accessible for our guests with disabilities however our designated Accessible entrance is Gate 5 located to the right of the Box Office
- Seating: Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas.
- Online Tickets: Accessible tickets may be purchased online, simply choose the “ADA” price code.
- Purchase by Phone: Accessible tickets may also be purchased by phone through Etix at 1-800-514-3849.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Box Office
Questions? Call us at 919-462-2025 or visit our Accessibility page for more detailed information.
The only authorized sales agents for Koka Booth Amphitheatre are the venue box office, etix.com, or Etix phone centers at 800-514-3849. Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and may not be honored. Tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. Koka Booth Amphitheatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Scalpers and ticket brokers are not recognized ticketing agents of the venue. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen or voided tickets, guests should make their purchase through authorized outlets only.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre does not currently offer gift certificates.