Booth Amphitheatre Box Office is located at the venue
8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518.
Purchasing tickets in person at the Amphitheatre Box Office is the most affordable way to purchase tickets.
- No service fees or handling fees are assessed at the box office.
- The Box Office only accepts in person walk up sales.
- The Box Office does NOT accept phone orders, although you may call the Box Office with any venue or event questions at 919-462-2025.
- Please note a small fee is added when paying by debit & credit card at the Box Office.
- The Cardholder MUST be present to purchase tickets and must have a valid photo I.D. matching the name on the credit or debit card.
- Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
Please Note For Kacey Musgraves:
· Tickets will only be sold Online & over the Phone through Etix at 1.800.514.3849.
· Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the venue Box Office.
* All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
Box Office Hours
Summer Box Office Hours:
- Monday-Friday 12pm – 6:00pm EST*
- Closed Saturday & Sunday*
The Box Office will be CLOSED ON MONDAY, MAY 27TH in Observance of Memorial Day.
- Weekday event hours may extend past normal box office operating hours in which case the Box Office will stay open extended hours for patrons to purchase tickets for the event.
- Box Office will open 1 hour before gates for ticketed events that fall on a Saturday or Sunday.
Winter Box Office Hours:
- Tuesday-Friday 12:00pm-6:00pm.
- Closed Saturday-Monday.
Order Tickets by Phone
To order tickets over the phone please call Etix at 1-800-514-3849
Etix Phone Hours:
- Monday-Friday/ 9am-8pm EST
- Saturday/10am-8pm EST
Order Tickets Online
Purchase tickets online through the event page. Visit the Event Calendar, select the event, and click "Buy Tickets."
Accepted Payment Methods
The Box Office accepts: Cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express. Sorry, we do not accept checks. Please note a small fee is added when paying by debit & credit card at the Box Office.
The Cardholder MUST be present to purchase tickets and must have a valid photo I.D. matching the name on the credit or debit card.
All tickets are non-refundable. If an event is cancelled in its entirety, refunds will be given automatically.
Tickets purchased with a credit card via Box Office, phone or online will automatically be refunded to the original credit card used. Tickets purchased thru the Venue box using cash must be returned to the Box Office for a cash refund.
- Will Call opens on the day of the event, 1 hour before the gates open.
- We do not accept outside Will Call at the Box Office. Please meet late arriving guests at the gate.
- Tickets Held at will call may only be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets on the day of the event one hour before the gates open.
- Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets & the Etix Confirmation number.
- For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- Name Changes are not allowed. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com to request a change a name change.
Lost / Stolen Tickets
If your tickets have been lost or stolen we encourage patrons to inform the Box Office as soon as possible and to keep looking! There is NO guarantee we will be able to assist you in replacing your lost or stolen tickets, although we will attempt to remedy the situation.
Please note tickets purchased with cash are like cash and cannot be replaced.
Guests with Disabilities
Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Parking: Accessible parking is located across from the Box office & Main Gate. Spaces are available on a first come first served basis for patrons with valid accessible tags.
- Gates: All venue gates are accessible for our guests with disabilities however our designated Accessible entrance is Gate 5 located to the right of the Box Office
- Seating: Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas.
- Online Tickets: Accessible tickets may be purchased online, simply choose the “ADA” price code.
- Purchase by Phone: Accessible tickets may also be purchased by phone through Etix at 1-800-514-3849.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Box Office
Questions? Call us at 919-462-2025 or visit our Accessibility page for more detailed information.
The only authorized sales agents for Booth Amphitheatre are the venue box office, etix.com, or Etix phone centers at 800-514-3849. Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and may not be honored. Tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. Booth Amphitheatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.