Koka Booth Amphitheatre Box Office is located at 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518.
The Box Office does not charge the online fees, however a small processing fee (approx 3% of the ticket price + tax) will be added to the ticket price.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a CASHLESS venue.
Accepted Payment Methods
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a CASHLESS venue.
The Box Office accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Google Pay and Apple Pay. We do not accept checks or cash.
Fess & Taxes:
- Please note a 3% processing fee + tax is added to the ticket price when purchasing in person at the Box Office.
- Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes & fees. Unless otherwise stated on the event page, tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
- Unless otherwise stated, taxes will be added to the posted ticket prices.
ALL EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE: Please call our weather hotline for weather updates at 919-459-8332.
All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
Box Office Hours
- The venue Box Office is currently closed.
- Staring on Friday, February 16 through March 29 the Box office will be open:
- FRIDAYS ONLY 10am-2pm.
- The Box Office does not accept orders by phone. Tickets must be purchased in person at the Box Office. If you have questions about purchasing tickets please call us at 919-462-2025 or 919-462-2052. If you would like to purchase tickets by phone please call ETIX at 800-514-3849.
- The Box Office does not charge the online fees, however a small processing fee (approx 3% of the ticket price + tax) will be added to the ticket price.
- Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added to the ticket prices.
PASS IT ON: The only authorized sales agents for Koka Booth Amphitheatre are the venue box office, etix.com, or Etix phone centers at 800-514-3849. Tickets purchased from unauthorized sources may be stolen, counterfeit or invalid due to payment issues and may not be honored.
Tickets purchased from outside sources are often inflated in price and are not eligible for assistance if tickets are ever lost or stolen or if the event is canceled or rescheduled. Ticket brokers are not recognized ticketing agents of the venue. To avoid problems with counterfeit, stolen, duplicate or voided tickets, guests should make their purchase through authorized outlets only.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is not responsible for tickets purchased from other sources.
Download or Print Your Tickets
Please download your ticket(s) to your mobile device prior to coming to the event. Please have tickets in hand on your phone or printed from home and ready to scan upon arrival.
Printed tickets should be distributed to each member of your party prior to arriving at the gate.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre does not currently offer gift certificates.
Guests with Disabilities
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Parking: Accessible parking is located across from the Box office & Main Gate. Spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis for patrons with valid accessible tags.
- Gates: All venue gates are accessible for our guests with disabilities.
- Seating: Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all seating areas.
- Online Tickets: Accessible tickets may be purchased online, simply choose the “ADA” price code.
- Purchase by Phone: Accessible tickets may also be purchased by phone through Etix at 1-800-514-3849.
Tickets may also be purchased in person at the Box Office. Please call and check our Box office Hours.
Questions? Call us at 919-462-2025 or visit our Accessibility page for more detailed information.
Lost & Found
Items that are found are turned into Guest Services during an event. At the conclusion of the event, items will be logged into our system here. Items are kept for a period of up to 30 days from the date found. If you have lost an item please take a moment to browse through the items unclaimed before filing a claim.
Submit and/or browse Lost & Found items HERE
Lost / Stolen Tickets
If your tickets have been lost or stolen we encourage patrons to inform the Box Office as soon as possible and to keep looking! There is NO guarantee we will be able to assist you in replacing your lost or stolen tickets, although we will attempt to remedy the situation.
Order Tickets by Phone
To order tickets over the phone please call Etix at 1-800-514-3849
Etix Phone Hours:
- Monday-Friday/ 9am-8pm EST
- Saturday/10am-8pm EST
Order Tickets Online
Purchase tickets online through the event page. Visit the Event Calendar, select the event, and click "Buy Tickets."
All Sales are final & tickets are non-refundable unless an event is Cancelled in it's entirety.
For Postponed events, the original tickets purchased will be honored for the rescheduled event date.
If an event is canceled in its entirety, refunds will be given automatically.
Tickets purchased with a credit card via Box Office, phone, or online will automatically be refunded to the original credit card used.
- Will Call opens on the day of the event, 1 hour before the gates open.
- We do not accept outside Will Call at the Box Office. Please meet late-arriving guests at the gate.
- Tickets Held at will call may only be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets on the day of the event one hour before the gates open.
- Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets & the Etix Confirmation number.
- For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- Name Changes are not allowed. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com to request a name change.