It’s well known that Booth Amphitheatre is an amazing place to see a variety of events, but did you know the venue is also a dedicated community partner? Each year we donate hundreds of items to civic organizations throughout the community and work with non-profits on hosting events at a minimal cost.
In order to fairly assess and respond to each request from a civic organization, we ask every group to review the Booth Amphitheatre Donation Guidelines listed below and if applicable, fill out the Booth Amphitheatre Donation Request Form and send it to us so we can see how we can help.
Booth Amphitheatre Donation Guidelines
Booth Amphitheatre is proud to give back to our community. We receive many donation requests each season. Donations are typically a Coupon Book ($120 value) and sometimes include an additional Koka Booth item (t-shirt, hat, bag, koozie, mug, etc.). Donations are given to organizations based on availability and the criteria listed below.
ORGANIZATION RECEIVE PRIORITY IF:
- They are located in Cary.
- They have clients, patrons, sponsors, participants that are Booth Amphitheatre clientele.
- The group, business, organization or event is something that Booth Amphitheatre can positively be associated with.
- The event or donation coincides with appropriate marketing or seasonal dates that are appropriate for the Amphitheatre.
- Fits with the goals and mission of Booth Amphitheatre.
OTHER DONATION CRITERIA:
- Due to the Amphitheatre’s seasonal schedule, donations are only available between April – November.
- All requests must be submitted a minimum of 4 weeks before the date the donation is needed.
- Donations from Booth Amphitheatre must be picked up within 5 business days at our Administrative Office located at 101 Wilkinson Ave, Cary, NC.
- We are unable to ship donation requests.
- A 501 (c) (3) is not required but preferred.
- Any additional information that you can provide about your organization or event is helpful.
- Please let us know if there is an opportunity for Booth Amphitheatre to distribute flyers, coupons or promotional materials at your event.