Know Before You Go FAQ's
Venue policies may be different from event to event so please check the individual event page for specific details prior to attending each event. Here are some helpful tips for enjoying your visit.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities. Please visit the Accessibility Page for detailed information.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is happy to offer accessible seating and parking at all our events. If you need assistance please call the box office at (919) 462-2025.
Additional information can be found HERE.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policies regarding bags and purses allowed in the venue including clear bags. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- The Bag Policy varies based on the event you are attending. Please visit the event page (event you are attending) for a visual, measurements and explanation of the Bag Policy for that event.
- We recommend packing as light as possible. We encourage guests to leave bags/purses at home. Bags will be inspected prior to entry.
- The box office is located at 8003 Regency Parkway, Cary, NC 27518, directly next to Gate 1.
- Tickets may be purchased at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre Box Office during operating hours. We are NOT able to sell tickets by phone at the ticket office.
- You will NOT pay ONLINE fees when purchasing tickets at the box office.
- Call ETIX at 800-514-3849 to purchase tickets by phone. You will pay processing fees to use this service.
- We strongly enourage purchasing tickets in advance. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- Purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee will be added to the ticket price.
Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography are prohibited.
If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at 919-462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.
The Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. There are no ATM's. All major debit and credit cards are accepted at all points of sale. Contactless transactions can also be made using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay at select locations.
- Accepted Method of Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Contactless Ticket Scanning
- Please download your ticket(s) to your mobile device prior to coming to the event.
- Turn the brightness up on phone to highest setting.
PRINT AT HOME TICKETS
- Please distributed PAH tickets to individuals in you party, have these ready before entering with the barcode visible & ready for you to scan.
Entry & Security Screening
- All guests pass through metal detectors for most events. If metal detectors are not in use, security will be wanding individuals.
- Signage will be used to define points of entry, lanes for queuing, and directional flow.
Guest Services team members are available at each event and can assist with venue information.
Lost & Found: Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office. All items are kept for 7 days and then will be donated if unclaimed.
Rent a Beach Chair: If you don't want to bring your own chair you can Rent a Beach Chair at Guest Services for $6.00 (cashless transactions only). For every chair rented we will donate 20% to The Town of Cary’s Play it Forward - Scholarship Fund. Proceeds go towards the fund, which provides scholarships for Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources' programs.
Items allowed inside Koka Booth Amphitheatre vary per event.
Please check the "Items Allowed" drop-down menu at the bottom of the event page for specific details 1 week prior to the event. Items allowed may change based on attendance and tour preference.
Items Prohibited inside Koka Booth Amphitheatre vary per event.
Please check the "Items Prohibited" drop-down menu at the bottom of the specific event page you are attending.
Items allowed may change based on attendance and tour preference.
Lost & Found Items
Items that are found are turned into Guest Services during an event. At the conclusion of the event, items will be logged into our system. Items are kept for a period of up to 30 days from the date found. If you have lost an item please take a moment to browse through the items unclaimed before filing a claim.
Submit and/or browse Lost & Found items HERE.
Specially trained medical service providers from Rex Healthcare’s Emergency Response Team are on-site for most events to handle medical emergencies. These professionals can be seen roaming the venue on event days or in their office located behind the Crescent Cafe.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
A limited number of Premiere Parking will be available for $25 in advance and will be sold at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held closest to the Main gate. Pass Entitles 1 Car to Park in Premiere Parking Section in the FRONT of the Preferred Lot.
Please note: Premiere Parking is not available for all events. Please verfiy by visiting the event webpage you are attending. Premiere Parking will be offered at most concerts & festivals only.
A limted number of Preferred Parking will be available for $20.00 in advance and will be sold at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held accross from the Main gate. Pass Entitles 1 Car to Park in the Preferred Parking Section in the BACK of the Preferred Lot.
Please note: Preferred Parking is not available for all events. Please verfiy by visiting the event webpage you are attending. Preferred Parking will be offered at most concerts & festivals only.
- You may purchase a preferred parking pass through the box office in person, by phone thru Etix or online at etix.com.
- Our parking lots are shared with our Business neighbors therefore only a limited number of parking spaces are available in advance of the Day of the event.
- Parking lots open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- Purchasing a Parking Pass is NOT a ticket for the event, and is not valid for entry into the event.
- Please present your Parking Pass upon arrival.
A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
Please contact us at 919-462-2025 ahead of time if your group is arriving on a bus of any size. We need to be able to plan to accommodate bus drop off, pick-ups & parking if needed.
Pets are not allowed at Koka Booth Amphitheatre events unless otherwise specified on the event page.
Service animals are permitted in the amphitheatre. Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained. If a service animal interferes with other guests, corrective action may include re-arranging seating or removal of the service animal from the amphitheatre.
Emotional support animals, comfort animals, and therapy dogs are not Service Animals as defined by the 2010 ADA Guidelines and are not allowed.
Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather-related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
For your convenience grab a recycling or trash bag off the sitemap displays located at the main gate and VIP path walkways and help us keep Koka Booth Amphitheatre beautiful. Recycle bins (blue) and trash bins (black) are located throughout the venue for your convenience.
Restrooms are available inside the venue on Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza in the Cobblestone Courtyard. All restrooms are accessible for our guests with disabilities and are equipped with infant changing stations.
Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking areas. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes.
SMS Notification Signup
Signup now to receive SMS updates for weather alerts and information on events you’re attending.
- Tailgating must be confined to the rear of your vehicle and not interfere with the parking of other vehicles.
- Tents and canopies are not permitted.
- No grilling allowed in venue parking lots. Due to the risk, no open flame fires, charcoal and/or gas grills are prohibited.
- We ask that you help keep the parking lot clean and use our trash cans and recycle bins provided near the venue gates.
We are unable to provide wheelchairs for patron use. You are welcome to bring your wheelchair or scooter to the event. Walkways are paved throughout the venue.
Please note; wheelchairs/walking devices with pockets are subject to be searched.