Know Before You Go
Venue policies may be different from event to event so please check the individual event page for specific details prior to attending each event. Here are some helpful tips for enjoying your visit.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will follow local masking mandates and CDC guidelines in order to present a safe environment for all event attendees and staff members.
- All persons entering the venue are required to wear a two-ply cloth mask or face covering that covers both the mouth and nose. Masks must be worn correctly at all times. *Please note, venue policy prohibits bandanas as a face coverings.
- Guests 5 years of age and above must wear a face covering while inside the venue.
- Face coverings may only be removed to actively consume food and beverage while in the guest's ticketing seating area.
Please visit the CDC's Website if you have questions on what type of face coverings you can use to protect yourself and others.
New Bag Policy
Our new clear bag policy has been implemented to reduce searches and staff contact with guests. We have enhanced our public safety policies required by the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services to ensure we are creating a safe and healthy experience to all guests.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a “Cashless” preferred venue.
- ATMs will not be available on site at this time. All points of sale accept credit card.
Contactless Ticket Scanning
Please download your ticket(s) to your mobile device prior to coming to the event. Please have tickets in hand and ready to scan upon arrival. Printed tickets will still be accepted.
Entry & Security Screening
- All guests pass through metal detectors, to reduce physical contact.
- Signage will be used to define points of entry, lanes for queuing, and directional flow.
Pets are not allowed at Koka Booth Amphitheatre events unless otherwise specified on the event page.
Service animals are permitted in the amphitheatre. Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained. If a service animal interferes with other guests, corrective action may include re-arranging seating or removal of the service animal from the amphitheatre.
Emotional support animals, comfort animals and therapy dogs are not service animals as defined by the 2010 ADA Guidelines and are not allowed.
Virtual Cafe' - Preorder Food
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event.
Food & Beverage Menu
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
For select events guest are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12" x 12" x 9". Please check individual event pages for more details.
Items allowed inside Koka Booth Amphitheatre varies per event.
Please check the "Items Allowed" drop down menu at the bottom of the event page for specific details 1 week prior to the event. Items allowed may change based on attendance and tour preference.
- Audio or video recorders
- Bikes/skateboards/in line skates
- Blankets, Towels & Mats of any kind including yoga mats (Breathable blankets (no plastic or Nylon) are Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography.
- If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at (919) 462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.
- Fireworks of any kind
- Food & beverages – (Only allowed for some events such as Movies by Moonlight & NC Symphony. Please check individual event pages for details.)
- Frisbees, soccer balls & sports equipment of any kind.
- Grills/open flames of any kind inside or outside the venue
- Hula hoops
- Illegal drugs
- Laster pointers
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Noise makers
- Pets of any kind (unless it is a service animal)
- Selfie sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps/plastic sheeting
- Tents or staking
- Towels of any kind or size
- Umbrellas (Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Weapons of any kind (Include but not limited to: knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Guest services is located near the stage, close to the Pine Needle Pub. Guest services team members are available at each event and can assist with venue information.
Lost & Found: Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office. All items are kept for 7 days and then will be donated if unclaimed.
Rent a Beach Chair : If you don't want to bring your own chair you can Rent a Beach Chair at Guest Services for $5.00 (cashless transactions only). For every chair rented we will donate 20% to The Town of Cary’s Play it Forward - Scholarship Fund. Proceeds go towards the fund, which provides scholarships for Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources' programs.
Guests With Disabilities
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities. Please visit the Accessibility Page for more information.
Lost & Found Items
Lost and Found items are located at the Amphitheatre Box Office (next to the main gate) and the Guest Services Tent. All items are kept for 7 days then will be donated if unclaimed. Contact us directly at 919-462-2025 for details regarding lost items. Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office.
Specially trained medical service providers from Rex Healthcare’s Emergency Response Team are on-site for most events to handle medical emergencies. These professionals can be seen roaming the venue on event days or in their office located behind the Crescent Cafe.
For your convenience grab a recycling or trash bag off the sitemap displays located along the main gate and VIP path walk-ways and help us keep Koka Booth Amphitheatre beautiful. Recycle bins (brown) and trash bins (green) are located throughout the venue for your convenience.
Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
Restrooms are available inside the venue on Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza in the Cobblestone Courtyard. All restrooms are accessible for our guests with disabilities and are equipped with infant changing stations.
Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas which includes the Pine Needle Pub and Lake Side Greenway near Gate 3.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all seating areas including the lawn and pine straw area. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes.
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography are prohibited.
If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at 919-462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.