Venue policies may be different from event to event so please check the individual event page for specific details prior to attending each event. Here are some helpful tips for enjoying your visit.
ATMs are located inside the venue near the Cobblestone Courtyard next to the water fountains for your convenience. Please note that cash, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, & Visa are accepted at all of our concession windows and at the venue box office. Select vendors and kiosks may only accept cash.
Children 2 & under are free on the lawn for all events. Tickets are required for Children 2 and under for the reserved seating areas when applicable even if they will sit on an adult lap.
For some events, such as NC Symphony Summerfest Series & Movies by Moonlight children 12 & under are free on the lawn. Please visit the Event page to view the ticket prices specific to each event.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre does not currently offer gift certificates.
Guest services is located near the stage, close to the Pine Needle Pub. Guest services team members are available at each event and can assist with venue information.
Lost & Found: Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office. All items are kept for 7 days and then will be donated.
Rent a Beach Chair : If you don't want to bring your own chair you can Rent a Beach Chair at Guest Services for $5.00 cash. For every chair rented we will donate 20% to The Town of Cary’s Play it Forward - Scholarship Fund. Proceeds go towards the fund, which provides scholarships for Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources' programs.
Guests With Disabilities
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities. Please visit the Accessibility Page for more information.
Lost & Found Items
The Lost and Found bins are located at the Amphitheatre Box Office (next to the main gate) and the Guest Services Blue Tent. All items are kept for 7 days. Contact us directly at 919-462-2025 for details regarding lost items. Patrons who find items during an event are asked to drop the item off with Guest Services, with an event staff member, or at the Box Office.
Specially trained medical service providers from Rex Healthcare’s Emergency Response Team are on-site for most events to handle medical emergencies. These professionals can be seen roaming the venue on event days or in their office located behind the Crescent Cafe.
Pets are not allowed at Koka Booth Amphitheatre events unless otherwise specified on the event page.
Service animals are permitted in the amphitheatre. Each service animal must remain with its owner and be restrained. If a service animal interferes with other guests, corrective action may include re-arranging seating or removal of the service animal from the amphitheatre.
Emotional support animals, comfort animals and therapy dogs are not service animals as defined by the 2010 ADA Guidelines and are not allowed.
For your convenience grab a recycling or trash bag off the sitemap displays located along the main gate and VIP path walk-ways and help us keep Koka Booth Amphitheatre beautiful. Recycle bins (brown) and trash bins (green) are located throughout the venue for your convenience.
Re-Entry is not allowed for events please visit the specfic event page for more information. Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
Restrooms are available inside the venue on Crescent Deck and Upper Concession plaza in the Cobblestone Courtyard. All restrooms are accessible for our guests with disabilities and are equipped with infant changing stations.
Smoking is only allowed in designated smoking areas which includes the Pine Needle Pub and Lake Side Greenway near Gate 3.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in all seating areas including the lawn and pine straw area. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes.
Venue gates usually open one hour prior to show time. Check the event page to determine exact gate time for each event.
Items allowed inside Koka Booth Amphitheatre varies per event.
Please check the "Items Allowed" drop down menu at the bottom of the event page for specific details 1 week prior to the event. Items allowed may change based on attendance and tour preference.
- Audio or video recorders
- Bikes/skateboards/in line skates
- Blankets, Towels & Mats of any kind including yoga mats (Breathable blankets (no plastic or Nylon) are Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography.
- If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at (919) 462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.
- Fireworks of any kind
- Food & beverages – (Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Grills/open flames of any kind inside or outside the venue
- Hula hoops
- Illegal drugs
- Laster pointers
- Liquor (Beer and wine allowed on some events, please see event page for specific information)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Noise makers
- Pets of any kind (unless it is a service animal)
- Selfie sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps/plastic sheeting
- Tents or staking
- Towels of any kind or size
- Umbrellas (Only allowed for some events such as NC Symphony Summerfest & Movies by Moonlight events. Please check individual event pages for details)
- Weapons of any kind (Include but not limited to: knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Cameras with professional lenses and flash photography are prohibited.
If you are a member of the media please contact the venue for permission to shoot the event at 919-462-2025. Please allow a minimum of 2 weeks for this request to be authorized.