Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community. If you are interested in serving as a volunteer for 2024 KBA season, please submit your application below.
The primary role of volunteers is to assist the Town of Cary and Amphitheatre staff with one or more of the following functions:
- Serving as enthusiastic guest services representatives, speaking with the public about upcoming events, and providing general information about the Amphitheatre.
- Serving as courtesy shuttle drivers.
- Representing the Amphitheatre at selected Town of Cary Festivals (e.g., Spring Daze, Lazy Daze).
- Assisting with the lawn chair rental program.
Attributes of a volunteer include:
- Good interpersonal & customer service skills.
- Ability to stand for periods of time and/or ability to do light lifting.
- Willingness to work in an outdoor environment. Events occur rain or shine.
- Willingness to use an on-line scheduling system
- Willingness to use an electronic payment system (e.g., for lawn chair rentals)
- Must be 18 years or older.
Thank you for your interest in Koka Booth Amphitheatre.