Booth Amphitheatre in Cary, the Region’s premier outdoor concert facility, is seeking members to serve on the 2019 Koka Booth Amphitheatre Advisory Committee. The Advisory Committee assists the Town and Amphitheatre staff with the following functions:
- Promoting the Amphitheatre as a viable cultural and entertainment facility for Town of Cary citizens as well as merchants, vendors and performers
- Providing feedback on the types of events the Amphitheatre may develop-e.g., community festivals, movie night events, town events, celebrations.
- Recommending policies regarding Amphitheatre programs including Amphitheatre neighbor program.
- Promoting cooperative partnerships and rentals between the Amphitheatre and the Town’s business community, neighborhood associations, non-profit groups and cultural community.
- Serving as guest services representatives and/or courtesy shuttle drivers and other volunteer functions as needed during the event season.