New Reveille with Andrew Duhon
Pickin' in the Pines Series Sponsored by Taziki's Cafe
Shows will take place on Wednesday evenings in September and October and feature local and regional talent from 5:30 – 8:30 pm. All seating and music will take place on the spacious Crescent Deck creating a casual and comfortable environment to enjoy a mid-week outing with friends.
- Gates open at 5:30pm
- Music runs 5:45pm - 8:30pm
LET US PACK YOUR PICNIC!
Pre-order dinner from Taziki’s Mediterranean Café and have it delivered to you at the show! Simply choose your menu item, contact Taziki’s and your meal will be delivered to the Amphitheatre for you to pick up the night of the event.
- Taziki’s may require 24-hour notice.
- Click here to place your order
- Breathable Blankets (No Nylon, Plastic or Non-Breathable Material)
- Food & NON-alcoholic Beverages
- Small Handheld Coolers
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Hula Hoops
- Pets on Leashes
- Purses & Backpacks
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Small Personal size Umbrellas
All coolers, bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
This is a neighbor event. Booth Amphitheatre is grateful for our amazing neighbors!
Andrew Duhon Bio
New Orleans native, Andrew Duhon, is a songwriter with an undeniable voice, weighted and soulful. His 2014 release, ‘The Moorings’, was nominated for a Grammy for ‘Best Engineered Album'. Duhon's new record, False River, was produced by Eric Masse and released in May 2018. No Depression describes Duhon as “A soulmate of Van Morrison lyrically and vocally.”
Additional Ticket Information