Oh, What a World: Tour II special guest Weyes Blood
Oh, What a World: Tour II special guest Weyes Blood
SET TIMES (Subject to Change without notice)
8:00 – 8:45 Weyes Blood
9:15 – 10:45 Kacey Musgraves
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
In an effort to keep tickets in the hands of the fans this event has certain purchase restrictions such as but not limited to:
- Tickets will only be sold Online & over the Phone through Etix at 1.800.514.3849.
- Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the venue Box Office for any presale or Public on sale.
- All orders will be on Mail Delay. Tickets will be mailed 10 days prior to the event date.
- Will Call orders/tickets will not be allowed any name changes. Tickets must be picked up by the purchasers with a valid Photo ID matching the name on the tickets.
- Ticket Limit of 8 tickets per person allowed.
- Box Office Hours on Sat. Sept 14 will be 3:00pm-8:45pm to pick up Will Call Tickets.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
Reserved seats closest to the stage are NOT covered by a roof, chairs are provided by the venue. PLEASE NOTE: Some seats in Sections 1 & 5 are possible Limited view due to stage equipment set on ends of the stage
GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN
General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats and ends at the Crescent Deck in the back of the venue where the reserved table seats are located. You may bring your own chair (any height). Low Beach chairs may be rented for $5.00 cash at Guest services. For every chair rented we will donate 20% back to The Town of Cary’s Play it Forward - Scholarship Fund. Proceeds go towards the fund, which provides scholarships for Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources' programs.
RESERVED TABLE SEATS
Reserved Table seats are covered by a roof and are located behind the lawn seats. Numbered tables are 6 seat tables (1-44), 4 seat tables are lettered (A-FF) and are higher pub tables.
Ticket Limit: 8 Per Person
* All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee to parking in their lots.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking space are available for $10.00 per car in advance or $15.00 on the day of event (cash only).
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking space are available on a first come first served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
PICK UP & DROP OFF: If using a taxi, Uber etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick up & drop off area.
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. No foot rest or Canopy. No Lounge or tri-fold chairs.)
- Purses & Backpacks
- 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
- Empty re-usable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter. (1 per person)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Food & Beverage Options
Order a Picnic
Why not Picnic in the Park? Let us pack your picnic! Pre-order dinner and pick it up when you arrive! Orders must be place at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event.
Our Virtual Café offers a variety of food items from appetizers to desserts. Your order will be waiting for you when you arrive on-site at the Amphitheatre! Booth Amphitheatre Picnic in the Park catering partners include Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe, Lowes Foods and Great Harvest Bread Co.
Children 2 & under are free on the lawn for this event.
Tickets are required for Children 2 and under for the reserved seating areas when applicable even if they will sit on an adult lap.
Re-Entry is not allowed for this event. Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
Kacey Musgraves Bio
With her third studio album Golden Hour, multiple GRAMMY Award-winning singer-songwriter Kacey Musgraves earned her third #1 debut on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart. Golden Hour has received massive critical acclaim as one of the best of albums of 2018, and has been nominated for 4 GRAMMY Awards, including Album of the Year and Best Country Album. These nominations follow Kacey’s historic Album of the Year win at the CMA Awards, with Kacey becoming the first female to win the category in four years and only the sixth female in the show’s 52-year history to do so. Kacey has toured extensively over the past year, playing to sold-out crowds around the world from her headlining Oh, What a World: Tour to major festivals including Stagecoach, C2C: Country to Country Festival, Fuji Rocks in Japan, and Global Citizen Festival: Mandela 100 in South Africa, with many more festival and tour dates to come in 2019. NPRdeclares "Kacey Musgraves is magnetic — there are no two ways about it,” and Variety proclaims “it’s hard to imagine that within the next couple of years Kacey Musgraves won’t be one of the biggest stars in music.
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”