Josh Cellars Jazz Series
Josh Cellars Jazz Series
The always popular Jazz Series at Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre is returning for a sixth year.
Shows will take place Wednesday evenings in May and feature local and regional talent from 5:45 – 8:30 p.m. All seating and music will take place on the spacious Crescent Deck creating a casual environment to relax and mingle with friends.
Director Billy Marrero always knew that there was a public that enjoyed the genre, but there wasn’t anyone really catering to it. Thus, the idea of forming “Jazziando”, a 7 piece Latin/Jazz/Salsa band that caters to fun and dancing.
Executing what was not being done by other bands in the area; they bring variety to the scene. “Jazziando”. Always bringing high energy and a festive feel, the band strives to ensure a good time party vibe with hopes to get people up and moving to the groove.
With its lineup of talented and experienced musicians, and unique musical inventory, they set themselves apart from the traditional local Salsa bands.
Representing Agent: Gigi Thigpen
(919) 632.8181 [email protected]
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
Listen to Jazziando
- Lots open at 5:15pm
- Venue owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Food & NON-alcoholic Beverages
- Small Handheld Coolers
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Hula Hoops
- Pets on Leashes
- Purses & Backpacks
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Small Personal size Umbrellas
All coolers, bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”