Josh Cellars Jazz Series
Josh Cellars Jazz Series
The always popular Jazz Series at Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre is returning for a sixth year.
Shows will take place Wednesday evenings in May and feature local and regional talent from 5:45 – 8:30 p.m. All seating and music will take place on the spacious Crescent Deck creating a casual environment to relax and mingle with friends.
With 7 critically acclaimed CDs and a 2019 Grammy nomination for Best Jazz Vocal recording Kate McGarry and guitarist/husband Keith Ganz have become recognized as a jazz artist who bring authenticity and vitality to every song regardless of genre. "An exceptionally appealing blend of jazz and folk” Wall St. Journal. New York Times called their music "Astute and sensitive". Downbeat Critics Poll cited McGarry as the #1 Rising Female Vocalist of 2016. They'll be joined by Paul Creel and re-known drummer Kobie Watkins on drums.
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
- Parking Los open at 5:15pm
- Venue owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Food & NON-alcoholic Beverages
- Small Handheld Coolers
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Hula Hoops
- Pets on Leashes
- Purses & Backpacks
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Small Personal size Umbrellas
All coolers, bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”