with special guest Rayland Baxter
with special guest Rayland Baxter
Greensky Bluegrass will play Koka Booth Amphitheatre in Cary NC Friday July 19.
Ticket Limit of 8 tickets per person allowed.
GENERAL ADMISSION PIT
GA PIT Is a standing area only. Chairs are not provided. Chairs are not allowed in this area.
GENERAL ADMISSION LAWN
General admission Lawn seating starts behind the reserved seats and ends at the Crescent Deck in the back of the venue where the reserved table seats are located. You may bring your own chair (any height). Low Beach chairs may be rented for $5.00 cash at Guest services. For every chair rented we will donate 20% back to The Town of Cary’s Play it Forward - Scholarship Fund. Proceeds go towards the fund, which provides scholarships for Parks, Recreation, & Cultural Resources' programs.
RESERVED TABLE SEATS
Reserved Table seats are covered by a roof and are located behind the lawn seats. Numbered tables are 6 seat tables (1-44), 4 seat tables are lettered (A-FF) and are higher pub tables.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Booth Amphitheatre is completely accessible to all areas of the venue for our Guests with disabilities.
- Accessible Seating is available to purchase in all price levels/seating areas.
- Please note the 4 seat Pub Tables are NOT wheel Chair accessible.
- "ADA" Price code =Accessible seating.
- Patrons needing assistance to their seats please ask our gate supervisor to call for Rex Healthcare and they will assist you when you arrive for the event.
Tickets for Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
ALL EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE: Please call our weather hotline for weather updates at 919-459-8332.
Doors open - 5:30
Rayland Baxter: 6:45-7:30
Greensky Bluegrass set 1: 8:00-9:05
Greensky Bluegrass set 2: 9:35 - 10:55
* All dates, times, acts & prices are subject to change without notice.
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee to parking in their lots.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking space are available for $10.00 per car in advance or $15.00 on the day of event (cash only).
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking space are available on a first come first served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
PICK UP & DROP OFF: If using a taxi, Uber etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick up & drop off area.
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy No Lounge or tri-fold chairs.)
- Purses & Backpacks
- 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Reusable water bottles
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Food & Beverage Options
Food Truck & Breweries
Order a Picnic
Why not Picnic in the Park? Let us pack your picnic! Pre-order dinner and pick it up when you arrive! Orders must be place at least 24 hours prior to the date of the event.
Our Virtual Café offers a variety of food items from appetizers to desserts. Your order will be waiting for you when you arrive on-site at the Amphitheatre! Booth Amphitheatre Picnic in the Park catering partners include Taziki’s Mediterranean Cafe, Lowes Foods, Great Harvest Bread Co. and Kale Me Crazy.
Children 2 & under are free on the lawn for this event.
Tickets are required for Children 2 and under for the GA Pit & reserved seating areas when applicable even if they will sit on an adult lap.
Re-Entry is not allowed for this event. Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
Box Office & Will Call
The Event Hours for the Box Office will be 5:30pm-8:30pm on July 19th.
Tickets may be purchased in person at the Box Office.
Print at home tickets may be scanned from your phone simply click the "View Tickets" button in the confirmation email from Etix.
- Will Call opens at 5:30pm.
- We do not accept outside Will Call at the Box Office. Please meet late arriving guests at one of the gates.
- Tickets Held at will call may only be picked up by the person who purchased the tickets on the day of the event one hour before the gates open.
- Customers MUST bring a valid photo I.D. to pick up will call tickets & the Etix Confirmation number.
- For your protection tickets will ONLY be released to the person whose name appears on the ticket envelope.
- Name Changes are not allowed. If tickets were purchased through Etix.com the original purchaser must go through Etix.com to request a change a name change.
Eastern Lights Bring Extra Holiday Sparkle to Cary
ABC11: Chinese Lantern Festival Returns to Wake CountyThe Koka Booth Amphitheatre will once again be transformed into a magnificent setting with the return of the North Carolina Chinese Lantern Festival. The festival will include more than 20 displays, each one comprised of hundreds of parts and thousands of LED lights. The festival opens November 22 and runs through January 12.