featuring the Greater Triangle Area Dragon Boat Festival
- September 28 / Saturday 11:00 AM Buy Tickets
The festival also features a wide collection of ethnic foods and delicacies, where the brave and adventurous can sample unique street food by local chefs.
is a non-profit organization whose mission is to serve the underserved. Asian Focus hopes to achieve its goals by helping families overcome cultural and language barriers to better acclimate into US society. The organization is working to bridge the gaps of disparity for the community by focusing on service projects that yield immediate results, while also planting seeds of good will for future generations.
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Purses & Backpacks
- 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Stollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Children 12 & under are free, no ticket needed.
Dragon Boat Festival Video
Additional Ticket Information
Advance tickets $5, on day of $8, children 12 and under are free, senior discounts are available.
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”