featuring the Greater Triangle Area Dragon Boat Festival
The festival also features a wide collection of ethnic foods and delicacies, where the brave and adventurous can sample unique street food by local chefs.
is a non-profit organization whose mission is to serve the underserved. Asian Focus hopes to achieve its goals by helping families overcome cultural and language barriers to better acclimate into US society. The organization is working to bridge the gaps of disparity for the community by focusing on service projects that yield immediate results, while also planting seeds of good will for future generations.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee to parking in their lots.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking space are available for $10.00 per car in advance or $15.00 on the day of event (cash only).
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking space are available on a first come first served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
PICK UP & DROP OFF: If using a taxi, Uber etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick up & drop off area.
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Purses & Backpacks
- 1 Bottle of factory sealed water (1 per person)
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Stollers (Allowed on the lawn only)
All bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Children 12 & under are free, no ticket needed.
Re-Entry is not allowed for this event. Leaving the amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
Dragon Boat Festival Video
Additional Ticket Information
Ages 13 & up $5.00 in advance or $8.00 the Day of event.
Seniors 55 & up $4.00 in advance or $7.00 the Day of of event.
Children 12 and under are free, no ticket needed.
Tickets for Koka Booth events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
If paying by Credit/Debit card...Cardholder MUST be present with a Photo ID. NO exceptions.
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”