AN AMERICAN CELEBRATION: THE MUSIC OF JOHN WILLIAMS
Triangle Wind Ensemble
Due to the weather conditions, Triangle Wind Ensemble has decided to cancel American Celebration: The Music of John Williams.
We hope to see you at our concerts around the Triangle next year! Concert information can be found at
If you have purchased tickets: Refunds for the event will be automatic to the credit card used to purchase. Please allow 10-14 business days for the refund to be processed.
John Williams has been called America's greatest living composer. Best known for his film scores, he has also composed music for the concert hall, theme music for TV series and NBC Sunday Night Football, The Olympics and presidential inaugurations. This exciting program of popular and exciting works will also include a patriotic tribute in recognition of Memorial Day weekend.
Additional Ticket Information
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- Children 5 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket. All ages will require a ticket in the Reserved Seating areas, even if the child will sit on adult lap.
- The whole table must be purchased in Reserved Seating Sections.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee, plus taxes will be added on top of the ticket price.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
Food & Beverage
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food and beverage (including beer & wine). All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12" x 12" x 9".
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe Menu.
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “ (about the size of a hand).
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags & Clear Coolers only.
- One per person
- All items must fit in clear bag/clear cooler.
- Medical & Parenting bags.
- Parenting bags must be accmpanied by a child
- Blankets & Towels
- Food & beverage (beer & wine allowed - no liquor allowed).
- All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler max size 12" x 12" x 9"
- No glass
- Reusable bottles & Cups
- Water fill stations located near the Cobblestone Courtyard restrooms
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag at security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Small tables
All bags are subject to search.
- Bags & Backpacks (Please see our clear bag policy)
- Coolers (Unless it is clear, see our clear bag policy)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Frisbees, soccer balls and all sporting equipment.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Venue-owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.