Josh Cellars Jazz Series
The always popular Josh Cellars Jazz Series is returning to Koka Booth Amphitheatre for a seventh year. These shows promise a mid-week retreat sure to relax and inspire.
Shows will take place Wednesday evenings April 7-May 5 and feature local and regional talent from 5:45 – 8:30 p.m.
This season all seating will be Reserved Lawn Pods & Reserved Tables.
(No need to arrive early!)
Reserved Gold Circle Tables: Located in front of the stage, are 6 seat tables ($45 per Table*) & 4 seat pub tables. ($30 per table*) These tables have no overhead cover.
Reserved Lawn Pods: Located behind the Gold Circle Tables, are the 6’ x 6’ lawn pods, Max of 4 guests per pod. ($20 per Lawn Pod*) Pods are 6' apart.
Reserved Crescent Deck Tables: Located behind the lawn pods are a limited number of 6 seat tables ($30 per Table*) & 4 seat pub tables. ($20 per Table*) Tables are covered by a roof.
The Music will move to the main stage to help all guests stay socially distanced. Unfortunately, this change means we will not allow pets this season. In addition, we will not be able to offer packages for this series.
Venue owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Gates open at 5:00PM
- Music from 5:45-8:30PM
Due to COVID safety protocol our seating arrangement & some venue policies have changed. Please read the information listed in the drop-down menus below to review before you come. For the Health & Safety of all guests & staff please read carefully.
To keep guests socially distant, our events will utilize pod seating, which was created for safety and health purposes:
- In the past, seating for our movies have been General Admission seating, this has changed due to COVID-19. All seating available is either reserved lawn pods or reserved tables.
- Pods and Table purchases MUST be purchased in their entirety and may not be divided..
- Tickets in a pod may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted aquantances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Please remain in your designated pod, or at your table during the entire event, unless purchasing food & beverages, using the restroom or if you have an emergency.
- Please maintain social distancing while outside your designated seat location.
- All guests must maintain pod integrity and are not permitted to sit in or visit other seating areas.
- Seating is subject to change if social distancing rules are removed.
Violation of these policies will void tickets and parties will be asked to leave the venue with no refund.
Important Information Regarding Koka Booth Amphitheatre events:
- Never throw away or delete your ticket until the event has ended.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted acquaintances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Contactless Ticket Scanning & Payment Options -The venue ticketing system will allow for scanning without staff physically handling or touching tickets. Guests will now scan their own tickets at the gate.
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online before the event. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
The Box Office remains closed currently. Box Office hours will be limited to the night of the event only.
Food & Beverage Policy
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12" x 12" x 9".
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
Please include children ages 3 and older when making your purchase.
Due to capacity restrictions anyone ages 3 and older will require a ticket to enter the event.
Children 2 & under do not need a ticket.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will follow local masking mandates and CDC guidelines in order to present a safe environment for all event attendees and staff members.
- All persons entering the venue are required to wear a two-ply cloth mask or face covering that covers both the mouth and nose. Masks must be worn correctly at all times.
- Unless otherwise exempt by law, guests 5 years of age and above must wear a face covering while inside the venue.
- Face coverings may only be removed to actively consume food and beverage while in the guest's ticketing seating area.
Clear Bag Policy
Our new clear bag policy has been implemented to reduce searches and staff contact with guests. We have enhanced our public safety policies required by the NC Dept. of Health and Human Services to ensure we are creating a safe and healthy experience to all guests.
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags & Clear Coolers only.
- One per person
- All items must fit in clear bag/clear cooler.
- Breathable Blankets & Towels (No Nylon/plastic)
- Food & Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler max size 12" x 12" x 9".
- All non-alcoholic beverages must be factory sealed.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag at security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Hand sanitizer
All bags are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bags & Backpacks (Please see our clear bag policy)
- Coolers (Unless it is clear, see our clear bag policy)
- No tables of any kind
- Fillable water bottles (Water fountains & fillable stations have been turned off)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Frisbees, soccer balls and all sporting equipment.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Tarps, Plastic, Blankets with Nylon or Non-Breathable material
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)