WakeMed Presents Movies By Moonlight
Cinema buffs are invited to see the stars on the big screen under the stars at Cary's Koka Booth Amphitheatre! Mark your calendar and make plans to join us this summer!
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the WakeMed Foundation to benefit WakeMed Children’s services.
Gates Open at 7PM | Movies Start at Dusk
Ages 5 & under are free
Ages 6-12 $5.00
Ages 13+ $10.00
Additional Ticket Information
Ages 5 & under are free
Ages 6-12 $5.00*
Ages 13+ $10.00*
*Price includes taxes but DOES NOT include fees
- Children 5 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a small processing fee will be added to the ticket price.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Clear Bag Policy
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
Food & Beverage Policy
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags and/or Clear Coolers only.
- All items must fit in clear bags/clear colers of allowed size.
- Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Medical & Parenting bags.
- Parenting bags must be accmpanied by a child.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- No glass bottles.
- Reusable bottles & Cups.
- Water fill statins available inside the venue.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remve chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels.
- Raincoats & Ponchos.
- Small Tables.
All small clutches, clear bags & clear coolers are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bags (Unless clear & approved size)
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Coolers (Unless clear & approved size)
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Mats of any kind including yoga mats
- Noise Makers
- Pets of any kind (Excluding service animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)