with special guests Lucero and Reckless Kelly
- September 24 / Sunday 6:00 PM Buy Tickets
Turnpike Troubadours will be performing live at the Koka Booth Amphitheatre on Sunday, September 24th, 2023. Special guests Lucero and Reckless Kelly will open the show.
Turnpike Troubadours formed in 2005, assembling a lineup that eventually included frontman Evan Felker, lead guitarist Ryan Engleman, fiddle player Kyle Nix, bassist R.C. Edwards, drummer Gabe Pearson, and steel guitar and accordion player Hank Early. The band will be releasing their new album, A Cat in The Rain on August 25th.
Turnpike Troubadours will be joined by Lucero who’s latest album Should’ve Learned by Now is currently available and Reckless Kelly lead by brothers Willy and Cody Braun.
Additional Ticket Information
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- Event pre-sale tickets are available online only.
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket.
- All ages will require a ticket when sitting in Reserved Areas.
- The Box Office is open for limited hours during the week. Please check out the Box Office page for normal hours of operation.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee, plus taxes will be added on top of the ticket price.
*All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
We have enhanced our public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
- Medical and parenting bags.
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
Restaurant partners will also be available if you'd like to pre-order food and have it waiting for you when you arrive! Check out our Picnic in the Park Partners!
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC. What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review the event page you are attending for specific information regarding that event.
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person).
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter.
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs.
- Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint.
- Rain Coats
- Strollers(Allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to guests’ vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Audio & Video Recording
- Bags (Unless clear & approved size)
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind including Yoga Mats
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Noise Makers
- Pets of any kind (Excluding service Animals)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tables of any size
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)
PREMIERE PARKING: A limited number of Premiere Parking will be available for $25 in advance and will be sold at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held closest to the Main gate. Pass entitles 1 car to cark in Premiere Parking section in the FRONT of the Preferred Lot.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limted number of Preferred Parking will be available for $20.00 in advance and will be sold at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held across from the Main gate. Pass entitles 1 car to park in the Preferred Parking section in the BACK of the Preferred Lot.
Parking passes may be purchased at the box office in person, by phone through Etix or online at etix.com.
- Parking lots open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- Purchasing a Parking Pass is NOT a ticket for the event, and is not valid for entry into the event.
- Please present your Parking Pass upon arrival.
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.