Triangle Youth Music Presents Shaping the Future of Music
35th Anniversary Celebration
- April 23 / Sunday 4:00 PM Buy Tickets
Join Triangle Youth Music, their alumni, and their amazing current musicians to celebrate 35 years of educating young musicians in the Triangle in great jazz and classical music!
Additional Ticket Information
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- General Admission Lawn is FREE - no ticket needed.
- The whole table must be purchased in Reserved Seating Sections.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee, plus taxes will be added on top of the ticket price.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
We have enhanced our public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small wallet size clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
- Medical and parenting bags are welcomed and will be searched.
Food & Beverage Policy
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12 x 12 x 9.
The Crescent Cafe will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during this event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags and/or Clear Coolers only.
- All items must fit in clear bags/clear coolers of allowed size.
- Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Medical & Parenting bags.
- Parenting bags must be accompanied by a child
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- No Glass bottles.
- Reusable bottles & Cups.
- Water fill stations available inside the venue.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels
- Raincoats & Ponchos
- Small Tables
All allowed bags are subject to search.
- Bags & Backpacks (Please see our clear bag policy)
- Coolers (Unless it is clear, see our clear bag policy)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Frisbees, soccer balls and all sporting equipment.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Pets of any kind (unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.