Triangle LUNGe Forward
Presented by Duke Raleigh Hospital
The Triangle LUNGe Forward Walk is a family friendly day of celebration and remembrance, as well as a day to take action and provide hope to those impacted by lung cancer. Your support will make a real difference in the fight against lung cancer.
This year's event will have something for everyone:
- On-stage celebration of hope and survivorship
- Survivors, Friends & Family Tent
- Beautiful walk on the Raleigh Greenway around Symphony Lake at Koka Booth
- Special gathering areas and incentives for top teams
- Genentech inflatable lungs
- A bounce house for children
- Kids’ dash and awards
- On-stage sword fighting demonstrations
- BiscuitYo Food Truck
We can’t wait to see you there! Together, there is so much more we can do!
Lung Cancer Initiative is the leading nonprofit in North Carolina that provides support to the lung cancer community by connecting patients, survivors, and loved ones to the medical and research community. Our mission is to advance survivorship and provide support to those affected by ling cancer through research, education, and access programs.
For more information, please contact Sandy Oehler: firstname.lastname@example.org
Advanced Packet Pick-Up
For your convenience, there will be advanced packet pick-up scheduled on:
FRIDAY, September 23
Omega Sports - North Hills Shopping Center - 4120 Main at North Hills, #145, Raleigh
12:00 to 6:00PM
Pick up your race packet early and save time on race day! You CAN pick up for your entire team. We will prepare your team bags in advance if you contact us by Thursday, September 22 at 5:00PM
Email: email@example.com with the team name, person picking up the bags and phone number.
Course & Rally Map
KOKA BOOTH AMPHITHEATRE
(Gathering in the Parking Lot)
8003 REGENCY PARKWAY, CARY, NC
Event Day Schedule
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Registration
- 9:00 AM - 12:00PM - Expo, including Entertainment, Exhibits, Music, Games & Much More
- 9:00 AM - 10:00AM - Stage Presentations
- 9:15 AM - 9:45 AM - Survivor's Breakfast
- 9:45AM - Survivor Stage Ceremony
- 10:00 AM - Walk
- 11:00 AM - Kids Dash & Kids Awards
- 1:00 PM - Event wrap-up
All pre-registrants are guaranteed an event T-Shirt. Pre-registered survivors will receive a survivor shirt. There will be a limited quantity of shirts available for those who register on event day.
All parking will be at Koka Booth Amphitheatre with Survivor drop-off and parking available, follow the signs.
Parking is free of charge in venue owned lots.