Toy Story 4 (G)
WakeMed presents Movies by Moonlight
Toy Story 4 (G)
WakeMed presents Movies by Moonlight
A portion of proceeds will be donated to the WakeMed Foundation to benefit WakeMed Children’s services.
Toy Story 4: (G) Runtime 1hr and 40 minutes: Woody, Buzz Lightyear and the rest of the gang embark on a road trip with Bonnie and a new toy named Forky. The adventurous journey turns into an unexpected reunion as Woody's slight detour leads him to his long-lost friend Bo Peep. As Woody and Bo discuss the old days, they soon start to realize that they're worlds apart when it comes to what they want from life as a toy.
- Gates Open at 7:00PM
- Movies will start at DUSK (approx 8:15pm-8:30PM)
Movies by Moonlight Weather Policy
Movies by Moonlight
Movies by Moonlight outdoor film series may be weather dependent. Please call the weather hotline at 919-459-8332 for updates.
Clear Bag Policy
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will follow local masking mandates and CDC guidelines in order to present a safe environment for all event attendees and staff members.
- While we continue to recommend patrons wear a face covering while entering, exiting, and moving about the venue, it is no longer a requirement.
Food & Beverage Policy
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12 x 12 x 9.
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
Booth Amphitheatre prides' itself on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to this event:
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags & Clear Coolers only. All items must fit in clear bags/clear coolers of allowed size.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “
- Raincoats & Ponchos
- Hand sanitizer
- Reusable bottles & Cups. Water fill stations available in the Cobblestone Courtyard.
All small clutches, clear bags & clear coolers are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bags & Backpacks (Please see our clear bag policy)
- Coolers (Unless it is clear, see our clear bag policy)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Frisbees, soccer balls and all sporting equipment.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Tables of any kind
- Tablets of any kind
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Please include children ages 3 and older when making your purchase.
Children 2 & under do not need a ticket.
Picnic in the Park Order Food!
Let us pack your picnic! Pre-order food and have it waiting for you when you arrive!
Please notice the cutoff time to order your food is 5PM the day before the event.
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online before the event. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
The Box Office is open limited hours please check out Box Office page for office hours. Box Office hours will be limited to the night of the event only.
Reserved Gold Circle Tables: Located in front of the stage, 6 seat tables ($30 per table*) & 4 seat pub tables ($20 per table*).
GA Lawn: $5.00 per ticket (no lawn pods).
Reserved Crescent Deck Tables: 6 seat tables ($30 per table*) & 4 seat pub tables ($20 per table*).
Important Information Regarding Koka Booth Amphitheatre events:
- Never throw away or delete your ticket until the event has ended.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted acquaintances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Contactless Ticket Scanning & Payment Options -The venue ticketing system will allow for scanning without staff physically handling or touching tickets. Guests will now scan their own tickets at the gate!
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22
Koka Booth Amphitheatre to Debut Kona Big Wave Club this Season