The Block Party
THE BLOCK PARTY IS LOCATED IN THE VENUE PARKING LOT FROM 2PM - 6PM. This event is not located inside the venue gates.
FREE ADMISSION! Join Sunday Supper. Live! in support of Minority-owned Food Trucks, Retail & Dessert Vendors who have been disproportionately impacted by the pandemic. Over 3500 Triangle-area residents are expected to attend Cary's biggest Food Truck Rodeo to date. Live music, community dance groups, great food, and more!
Koka Booth Amphitheatre prides' itself on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to this Festival:
- Factory sealed bottles of water
- Lawn chairs
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
Prohibited items MUST be returned to guests’ vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Register for The Block Party
Admission to the The Block Party-Food Truck Rodeo is FREE with pre-registration.
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22
Koka Booth Amphitheatre to Debut Kona Big Wave Club this Season