Tacos 'N Taps
Tacos 'N Taps
- October 5 / Saturday 12:00 PM Buy Tickets
Get ready to put on your party sombrero. The Tacos N Taps Festival will take you south of the border for some foodie fun.
This ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE Beer and Tequila Festival offers up some of the Coast's Best Tacos and Mexican Food (Food is Ala Carte for Beer Tasting session)...along with great live music, margaritas, piñata punching, contests and many other surprises.
This is NACHO average taco festival.
What to expect:
Souvenir Glass for an ALL YOU CARE TO TASTE experience with over 80+ craft beers, mezcals, and tequilas. We'll throw in some ciders and wine as well...just for the gringos.
Dueling Margarita Bars (Beer Tasting guests ala carte.)
Mariachi Bands and Live Music
Great boutiques offering brewerania, jewelry, hot sauces and other items.
Pinata Playground. Take a Swing... fun and prizes available all day - including mucho pesos!!
Contests including the Hot Pepper Eating and The La Bamba Contests.
Lawn activities and games will keep you focused when you are not imbibing.
VIP SUPER SUPER MUY MUY TACO SESSION:
Noon - 5pm
GENERAL ADMISSION: 1pm - 5pm
Mini Pack Tickets are valid for the General Admission session only.
Tickets for Koka Booth events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax.
PLEASE BRING A PHOTO I.D. FOR PROOF OF AGE AND IDENTITY.
PLEASE NOTE: Booth Amphitheatre offers no discounts on tickets for this event.
KIDS 12 & UNDER ARE FREE!
PLEASE NOTE: ONLINE & PHONE SALES WILL CUT OFF WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 2 AT MIDNIGHT. AFTER THE CUT OFF THE ONLY WAY TO PURCHASE TICKETS IS IN PERSON AT THE BOX OFFICE IF AVAILABLE.
THE BOX OFFICE WILL BE OPEN ON SATURDAY OCTOBER 5 FROM 12PM-4PM TO PURCHASE TICKETS IF AVAILBLE.
Tickets may be purchased in person at the amphitheatre Box office during normal nusiness hours. Please visit our website at http://boothamphitheatre.com/how-to-buy-tickets/ for Box Office hours and more info.
ALL EVENTS WILL GO ON AS SCHEDULED RAIN OR SHINE, however in the event of severe weather please call our weather hotline at 919.459.8332. Please Note:
• Please bring your Photo ID for ID checking before entering the event
• Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
• Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
• Please Drink Responsibly!
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
- Breathable Blankets (No Nylon or Plastic)
- Food & NON-alcoholic Beverages
- Small Handheld Coolers
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. No foot rest or Canopy)
- Purses & Backpacks
- Reusable water bottles (Must be empty)
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Small Personal size Umbrellas
All coolers, bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Non-Breathable Blankets with nylon or plastic
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind
WILCO: Headed Back to Koka Booth AmphitheatreWilco returns. Catch the band for its first tour in nearly two years. Wilco will play Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre, Wednesday, October 16. Tickets on Sale Friday, June 7 at 10 a.m.
Sublime with Rome Release New Track “Light On”