Smooth Nights at KBA
Featuring Jazz Greats: Incognito and Maysa
- June 2 / Friday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Due to unforeseen circumstances the Smooth Nights at KBA event on Saturday, September 10, 2022, featuring Incognito & Maysa is RESCHEDULED for Friday June 2, 2023. Original ticket(s) purchased will be honored on the rescheduled date.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. Less time in line, more time for fun.
Rounding out the Smooth Nights at KBA series, British Acid Jazz great, Incognito, led by multi-instrumentalist, song writer, producer, and arranger, Jean Paul “Bluey” Maunick continues to lead the way in Acid Jazz. Maysa joins incognito. “On every song, Maysa’s consummate artistry spawns a redolent nod to the past while simultaneously creating her own unique soulful sound.” - NPR
Smooth Nights at KBA supports educational excellence. A portion of your ticket purchase will go to the North Carolina Central University Foundation, Inc.
“Helping to tell the North Carolina Central University story, Institutional Advancement endeavors to enhance the institution’s tradition of excellence in teaching, research and public service by generating transformative private support.” Giving Online | North Carolina Central University (nccu.edu)
Ticket prices will increase by $5 one week before the event.
Additional Ticket Information
Ticket prices will increase by $5 one week before the event.
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket. Children 2 and under will require a ticket in the Reserved Seating areas, even if the child will sit on adult lap.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- Purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% credit card fee will be added to the ticket price.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
Restaurant partners will also be available if you'd like to pre-order food and have it waiting for you when you arrive! Check out our Picnic in the Park Partners!
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person)
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs.
- Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint.
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers(Allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- Preferred Parking will be sold on site on the day of the event if spaces are available for $20.00.
- Parking lots usually open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- This is NOT a ticket for the event, and is not valid for entry into the event.
- This is a Preferred Parking pass. 1 pass per car.
- Parking Pass must be presented to parking attendant upon arrival into the Preferred Parking Lot.
- Preferred parking lot is located across from the main gate and Box Office.
GENERAL PARKING: Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.
Turn your Smooth Night into an Extraordinary Night. Purchase a VIP Package to make your experience exceptional.
Tickets available March 25 – September 2 only
VIP Packages are limited and do NOT include parking.
To purchase parking please click HERE.
VIP Packages include:
- One (1) ticket within the first five (5) rows
- Early Entry
- Heavy Hors D’oeuvres
- Private Bar Service in the Kona Big Wave Club including two (2) cocktails of your choice
Food will be served 5:30 pm – 7:00 pm. Enjoy the Kona Big Wave Club all night or enjoy your VIP seats.