- August 19 / Friday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. Less time in line, more time for fun.
Don’t miss a night with one of the greats! Legendary singer-songwriter William “Smokey” Robinson will grace our stage August 19th!
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets starting at $55.00
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket. Children 2 and under will require a ticket in the Reserved Seating areas, even if the child will sit on adult lap.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- Purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% credit card fee will be added to the ticket price.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear Bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 9".
- Medical, Parenting, & Camera Bags.
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
Restaurant partners will also be available if you'd like to pre-order food and have it waiting for you when you arrive! Check out our Picnic in the Park Partners!
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand)
- Clear Bags no larger than 12" x 12" x 9"
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person)
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove the chair from the bags at the security checkpoint
- (No footrest or Canopy. No Lounge or tri-fold chairs)
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers(Allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking spaces are available for $15.00 per car in advance or $20.00 cash on the day of the event.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.
Smokey Robinson Bio
William "Smokey" Robinson, Jr.is alegendarysinger-songwriter, record producer,recordexecutiveand co-founder of Motown Records.Robinson andhis group,the Miracles metBerry Gordyafter a failed audition for singer JackieWilson’s managers.Gordy was impressedwith Robinson's vocals andambitious songwriting.Withhis help they released,"Got aJob.”Itwas the beginning of asuccessful collaborationandthe beginnings of Motown.In 1960,Miraclesrecorded their and Motown’s first million selling hit, "Shop Around.”Between1960 and 1970, Robinson would produce 26 top forty hits with the Miraclesincluding severaltop ten hits such as "You've Really Got a Hold onMe","I Second That Emotion"and the group'sonly number-onepop hit, "The Tears Of AClown". Other notable hits include,"Ooo BabyBaby,”and“The Tracks OfMy Tears".Robinson wasone of the major songwriters and producers for Motown, penning several hitsingles such as, “Who’s Loving You”"My Guy,”"The Way You Do The Things You Do", "MyGirl", "Get Ready"and"Ain't That Peculiar".In 1975,Robinson releasedhismost successful solo album,A Quiet Storm, which yieldedthreehit singles,"Baby That's Backatcha", "The Agony & The Ecstasy" and "Quiet Storm".His classic hit,"Cruisin'"peaked at number four on theBillboardHot 100. Robinson topped thecharts again with another sensual ballad, "Being with Youand teamedup with fellow Motownlabel mateRick Jamesrecording the R&B ballad, "Ebony Eyes Save Cancel
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22
Koka Booth Amphitheatre to Debut Kona Big Wave Club this Season