Ruben Studdard & Clay Aiken : Twenty | The Tour
Benefiting the Kay Yow Cancer Fund
- April 29 / Saturday 7:00 PM Buy Tickets
Twenty years in the making Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken team up for one of the most anticipated tours of the year. After years of individual success on the road, Billboard music charts, Broadway, television, and film, join these two powerhouse voices for one night together. Performing their hits and your favorites. “Ruben Studdard & Clay Aiken : Twenty | The Tour” will truly be a night to remember.
This special night will benefit the Kay Yow Cancer Fund
Additional Ticket Information
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket.
- All ages will require a ticket when sitting in Reserved Areas.
- TICKET PRICES WILL INCREASE $5.00 ON THE DATE OF EVENT.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- Box Office Sales: The Box Office is open for limited hours during the week. Please check out the Box Office page for normal hours of operation.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee, plus taxes will be added on top of the ticket price.
- Online/ETIX Sales: When ordering online or by phone through ETIX additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order free will be added to each order.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small wallet size clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
- Medical and parenting bags are welcomed and will be searched.
BIO: Clay Aiken
BIO: Ruben Studdard
Ruben Studdard rose to fame as winner of the second season of American Ido land received a Grammy Award nomination in December 2003 for Best Male R&B Vocal Performance for "Superstar". In the years following Idol, Studdard has released six studio albums, including his platinum-selling debut, Soulful, and the top-selling gospel follow-up, I Need an Angel. He is most well-known for his recording career, which has produced hits including "Flying Without Wings", "Sorry 2004", and "Change Me", but he has also segued into television and stage work. Most notably, he toured with Robin Givens in the comedy-drama I Need a Hug and in 2008 starred as Fats Waller in a national tour revival of Ain't Misbehavin, which spawned a Grammy nominated soundtrack. Studdard also appeared on the fifteenth season of The Biggest Loser. Ruben Sings Luther (a tribute to Luther Vandross) was released in 2018 and supported by an acclaimed North American concert tour. During American Idol, Studdard gained the nickname "Velvet Teddy Bear" and was noted for his shirts printed with "205", the telephone area code of his hometown of Birmingham. Alabama Governor, Bob Riley declared March 11, 2003 as "Ruben Studdard Day".
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
Early Entry - Gold Package
- One (1) Preferred Parking Pass
- Early Entry
- Gold Package Laminate
- Private Lounge Area
- Heavy hors d'oeuvre
- Complimentary Non-Alcoholic Beverages
- Premium Bar
A portion of the proceeds will benefit Kay Yow Cancer Fund
This VIP experience is Sponsored by Tito's Handmade Vodka
Early Entry - Sound Check Experience
The Ruben & Clay “Sound Check Experience Includes:
- Concert ticket not included.
- Attend Exclusive Sound Check Party Featuring A Song You’ll Only Hear During Sound Check
- Personal Meet & Greet and Photo with Ruben & Clay (please read details below)
- Digital Photo Download of your Meet & Greet
- Commemorative VIP Hoodie
- Tote Bag
All VIP packages require a concert ticket for entry & must be purchased separately.
All package items excluding tickets will be issued at the concert venue unless noted otherwise.
Day Of Show Meet & Greet Information:
All day of show VIP Meet & Greet information will be emailed to you 3 days before the show date. This information will be emailed to the email address that you provided with the purchase of your package. You will be notified promptly of any changes should they occur.
Order Cut Off Time:
The cut off time for orders placed on any day of show is 3pm.
Subject to venue restrictions. Any guest ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Accompanying adults must also purchase a VIP package in order to chaperone minors to the VIP activities. Guests between the ages of 13-15 may attend the VIP activities without an adult, but must be checked in by an adult with the VIP host. Only one adult is required to check in all guests.
Meet & Greet Day Of Show Arrival Times:
All VIP guest must arrive within the times frames given in the activities schedule. Please be aware, if you are late to the Meet & Greet, there will be no refunds.
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person).
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter.
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs.
- Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint.
- Rain Coats
- Strollers(Allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- CAMERAS/VIDEO/AUDIO OF ANY KIND
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Know Before You Go
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. There are no ATM's onsite.
- Parking, Box Office & Guest services Accepted Method of Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express.
- Food & Beverage stands Accepted Method of Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express & Apple Pay.
- Review our Clear Bag Policy.
- Review our Items Allowed & Items Prohibited.
- No re-entry. Leaving the Amphitheatre and re-entering is only permitted in weather-related or medical emergencies. If you have a request for re-entry, contact an event staff supervisor at the gate prior to leaving.
- Smoking is only allowed in the designated smoking area. This includes electronic/vapor cigarettes.
- Preferred Parking will be sold on site on the day of the event if spaces are available for $20.00.
- Parking lots usually open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- This is NOT a ticket for the event, and is not valid for entry into the event.
- This is a Preferred Parking pass. 1 pass per car.
- Parking Pass must be presented to parking attendant upon arrival into the Preferred Parking Lot.
- Preferred parking lot is located across from the main gate and Box Office.
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.