Featuring Ambrosia, John Ford Coley, and Peter Beckett (the voice of Player)
- September 9 / Friday 7:30 PM Buy Tickets
Join us as we celebrate the artist and their songs from arguably the greatest decade of music, the glorious 70’s. This classic collaboration is designed to give you the unique experience from the soft classic rock era.
The Legendary Ambrosia began in 1970, with such hits as “How Much I Feel”, “Biggest Part of Me”, “Holdin’ on to Yesterday”, the band continues to play to sell out audiences around the world.
As half of one of the most successful writing duos in music history, England Dan and John Ford Coley, the Grammy nominated Coley is a true American icon. Memorable songs like “I’d Really Love to See You Tonight”, “Love is the Answer” and “Nights are Forever Without You”. This treasured artist will no doubt take us on a magical journey of songs that will live forever.
As a special bonus, we have added Peter Beckett to round out this awesome compilation. Known by many as “The Voice”. Beckett was lead singer of the group Player. During the 70’s, Player had several TOP 40 hits. The most notable was Peter Beckett’s classic led vocals on “Baby Come Back”.
Come out and enjoy this special musical adventure. These artists together will create a magical musical journey. A must-see event for concert goers.
Additional Ticket Information
Please note: Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket. Children 2 and under will require a ticket in the Reserved Seating areas, even if the child will sit on adult lap.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
Taxes: Taxes will be added to the posted ticket prices.
Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
Purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee will be added to the ticket price.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
Restaurant partners will also be available if you'd like to pre-order food and have it waiting for you when you arrive! Check out our Picnic in the Park Partners!
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person)
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs.
- Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint.
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers (allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverage
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person) is allowed
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Lawn Chairs with footrest, canopy or tri-fold
- Pets of any kind (unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
- A limited number of Preferred Parking will be available for $15.00.
- The remaining Preferred Parking is $20.00.
- Preferred Parking will be sold on site the day of the event if spaces are available for $20.00.
- Parking lots usually open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- Preferred parking passes do not permit entry into the event. Please purchase an event ticket.
- Parking Pass must be presented to parking attendant upon arrival into the Preferred Parking Lot.
- Preferred Parking lot is located across from the main gate and Box Office.
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is Certified Sensory Inclusive
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22