- May 12 / Friday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
- May 13 / Saturday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
Pitbull is set to perform two nights at Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on Friday, May 12 and Saturday, May 13, 2023.
Additional Ticket Information
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- No ATM's will be onsite.
- Event pre-sale tickets are available online only.
- Children 2 and under are free on the lawn for this event and do not need a ticket.
- All ages will require a ticket when in reserved areas; GA PIT and Tables.
- All tickets are MOBILE DELIVERY ONLY. Delayed delivery, ticket delivery will be 4 days prior to event.
- There is a strict 6 person (per show) ticket limit.
- The Box Office is open for limited hours during the week. Please check out the Box Office page for normal hours of operation.
- Day of Event Box Office sales opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
- Medical and parenting bags are allowed.
All bags are subject to be searched.
The Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. There are no ATM's onsite. All major debit and credit cards are accepted at all points of sale. Contactless transactions can also be made using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Accepted Method of Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Anfiteatro Koka Booth es un lugar de evento sin efectivo.
Tarjetas de crédito y débito estarán aceptado en todos puntos de vende.
Food & Beverage
Outside Food & Beverage are not allowed for this event. You are allowed to bring one factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person). No glass/cans/flavored water.
Our Concession stands will be open selling a variety of food and beverages.
EXCLUSIVE KOKA BOOTH HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
Treat yourself to a memorable stay and discover the new standard of travel at Courtyard Raleigh Cary Crossroads. Located just minutes to Koka Booth Amphitheatre and a convenient location in Crossroads Shopping District, this hotel features an outdoor pool, fire pits, a billiards room, fitness center with the Peloton experience and dining onsite at The Bistro.
Encounter a rejuvenating stay and reserve your room at Fairfield by Marriott Raleigh Cary. Only 10 minutes from Koka Booth Amphitheatre, this new hotel in Cary features modern rooms and suites appointed with plush bedding, ergonomic workspaces and complimentary Wi-Fi, offering free breakfast and on-site parking.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Raleigh Cary promises a refreshingly unexpected stay. Unwind in one of our all-suite guest rooms with separate spaces to work and relax. Enjoy a craft beverage in our lobby lounge while gathering with family and friends before the show at Koka Booth Amphitheatre.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand)
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9"
- Factory-sealed plastic bottle of water (1 per person)
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs: Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint. Or better yet, leave the chair bag in the car!
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
- Strollers(Allowed on the lawn only)
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Camel Baks/Hydro Packs
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Glow Sticks, bracelets etc of any kind
- Go Pros or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
PREMIERE PARKING: A limited number of Premiere Parking will be available for $25 upon arrival at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held closest to the Main gate. Pass entitles 1 car to cark in Premiere Parking section in the FRONT of the Preferred Lot.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of Preferred Parking will be available for $20.00 upon arrival at the event, if spaces are available. Parking spaces will be held across from the Main gate. Pass entitles 1 car to park in the Preferred Parking section in the BACK of the Preferred Lot.
- Parking lots open 1 hour before venue gates open.
- Purchasing a Parking Pass is NOT a ticket for the event and is not valid for entry into the event.
- Please present your Parking Pass upon arrival.
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.