THE COUNTDOWN IS ON! Join us for the 7th Annual TRIANGLE OKTOBERFEST at Koka Booth Amphitheatre on Friday, October 1st, and Saturday, October 2nd!
In keeping with the “Service above Self” mission, the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs have again partnered together in collaboration with the Town of Cary to host the 7th Annual Triangle Oktoberfest at Koka Booth Amphitheatre. We have created the largest and most authentic German festival in NC to celebrate German culture in the Triangle and to support charitable organizations here in our community and abroad.
Live entertainment will showcase a mix of authentic German music and cover versions of contemporary songs, the most exciting Wiener Dog Races in NC, a kid-friendly (and parent-approved) Kinder Platz with inflatables and face painting. Masskrugstemmen (Stein Hoist) and Hammerschlagen (Hammer-Striking) competitions, the AutoBahn (German Car Display), and the Miss (and Mr.) Oktoberfest contest.
TRADITIONAL BAVARIAN BEER, FOOD, AND FARE
- Souvenir mugs, authentic ceramic steins, Alpine hats, and more
- Unlimited sampling glasses. Enjoy, but please drink responsibly.
- Over 40 Beers including Hofbrau, Paulaner, Bitburger, Konig Ludwig Dunkel, Ayinger, and Spaten from Mὓnich, along with a host of seasonal Oktoberfest beers and favorites from local craft breweries
- Traditional Bavarian food from Capital Club 16, Annelore’s German Bakery, other local vendors, and, of course, fire-grilled Brats!
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre continues to make the safety of our guests and staff our highest priority. We continuously monitor and update our protocols based on federal, state, and local guidelines for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We also take into consideration the safety protocols and procedures requested by our visiting artists, promoters, and crews.
Masks are not currently required in outdoor settings in Cary but are strongly encouraged in situations where social distancing is difficult to maintain. Masks will be required when visiting the restroom facilities on-site, in accordance with local mandates for masking in indoor or enclosed spaces, so please bring your masks.
CLEAR BAR POLICY
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
Ages 16 & under are free for this event
ALL PRICES WILL INCREASE BY $5 ON THE DAY OF THE EVENT.
Buy early and save!
- Admission on Friday from 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM: General Public: $20.00*
- Admission on Saturday ALL DAY from Noon to 8:30 PM: General Public: $25.00*
- Admission on Saturday AFTER 4:00 PM: General Public: $20.00*
- $5 discount is available on all tickets for seniors (60+) and military (with ID).
- Ages 16 & under are free. NO tickets are needed.
*Prices do not include fees.
- Must have a valid ID for 21 and older ID to purchase beer tickets.
- Tickets may be purchased in person at Amphitheatre’s Box Office. Limited hours available.
- Tickets for Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees.
Parking & Ride Share Information
Parking will cost $5.00 per car for this event. Cash, Credit & Debit will be accepted.
• Buying a Preferred Parking pass is OPTIONAL but will reserve you a space in our Preferred Parking lot across from the main gate.
• Preferred Parking passes are $15.00 in advance of the event or $20.00 on the day of the event. Spaces are limited.
If using a taxi or Uber, please instruct your Uber, Lyft, or Taxi driver to follow the Drop off & Pick Up signs upon arrival.
Booth Amphitheatre prides itself on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to this event:
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only.
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person).
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter.
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove the chair from the bags at the security checkpoint.
- (No footrest or Canopy. No Lounge or tri-fold chairs)
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal or A Weiner Dog register for the Races)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Supporting Great Causes
By attending the 7TH Annual Triangle Oktoberfest, you’ll be supporting great causes including health, hunger, and humanity grants abroad, Leukemia & Lymphoma, Alzheimer’s research, Western Wake Crisis Ministry, disaster relief, youth scholarships, and exchange, to just name a few. To date, the Triangle Oktoberfest Rotary Foundation, a local 501(c)(3) nonprofit, has contributed over $320,000 from the proceeds. For this year, we are excited to designate the U.S. Veterans Corps as our main beneficiary and charity partner.
For information on the U.S. Veterans Corps, visit https://www.myusvc.com. To learn about the Apex Sunrise and Cary MacGregor Rotary Clubs, visit www.apexsunriserotaryclub.org and www.carymacgregorrotary.org.
Beer Tickets & Food
BEER & FOOD:
Please note, all beer & food will be purchased inside the event and may not be purchased in advance.
- Beer Samplers: $25.00 for unlimited 5-ounce tastings.
- All beer, wine, and brats must be purchased with tickets available for sale at the designated ticket tables for $6 and can be purchased via cash or credit card.
- Soft drinks, water, hot dogs, and chips are also available for purchase.
- All other food can be purchased directly from the vendors.