Night Nation Run
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. Less time in line, more time for fun.
The Night Nation Run is the World’s first Running Music Festival the ultimate blend of a Music Festival and a Fun Run. Experience a music filled course with Live DJs, Bubble Zones, Light Shows, Neon and Black Lights! Cross the finish line into an Epic Main Stage After Party featuring Top Headliner DJs!
To date, over 1.5 MILLION people across the World have become a member of the Night Nation™!
The Night Nation Run is proud to support Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) as their official charity. Stand Up To Cancer (SU2C) is a groundbreaking initiative created to accelerate innovative cancer research that will get new therapies to patients quickly and save lives now.
Celebrate Life. Celebrate friends and family. Celebrate Music. Run with the Night Nation™!
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
We pride ourselves on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to Concerts:
- Small Clutch Purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5"
- 12" x12" x 9" Clear bags only
- Factory-sealed plastic bottles of water (1 per person).
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Empty reusable non-glass water bottle up to 1 Liter.
- Water Fill Stations located in the Cobblestone Courtyard
- Lawn chairs:
- No Footrest, Canopy, Lounge, Tri-Fold or Swinging Chairs.
- Please remove chair from bag at security checkpoint.
- Rain Coats
- Small non-professional cameras with no flash
All small clutches & clear bags are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Bikes/skateboards/Inline Skates
- Blankets, Towels, Mats of any kind or Size
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Food & Beverages
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Hula Hoops
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a Service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Selfie Sticks
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tarps & Plastic sheeting
- Umbrellas of any size
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Packet Pickup Information
Friday, AUGUST 26TH - (4:30pm-7:00pm)
Koka Booth Amphitheatre
8003 Regency Parkway
Cary, NC 27518
Packet pick-up is MANDATORY – however if you are unable to make the packet pick-up date, you can still check-in at the event for a $5 convenience fee (cash only). If you selected Premium Registration, VIP Registration, or paid to have your bib number mailed, you do not need to attend the pre-race packet pick-up or pay the $5 Race Day Pick-up fee.
PLEASE READ: If you are planning on picking up packets for someone else or for other team members, you MUST bring a copy of their ID and signed waiver form, which can be downloaded HERE.
Check-in on the event date starts at 5:30 pm (if you attended pre-packet pickup you DO NOT need to check-in at the event).
Additional event information can be found on the event website HERE.
- Night Nation T-shirt (Premium & VIP Registration)
- Race Bib
- Glow Necklace
- Free Giveaways
- Pre and Post Race Concerts
- Admission into the Night Nation after party
- The best night of your life!
Parking $15.00 PER CAR
GENERAL PARKING: Genral parking will cost $15.00 per car for this event. Credit/Debit only.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking space are available on a first come first served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate. Parking will cost $15 per car for this event. Credit/Debit only.
Any vehicles that leave the event and plans on returning will be charged $15.00 each time.
PICK UP & DROP OFF: If using a taxi, Uber etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick up & drop off area.
Event Day Schedule
5:30 pm - GATES OPEN
If you attended pre-packet pickup you DO NOT need to check-in at the event.
6:30 pm - PRE-PARTY BEGINS
First DJ comes on stage at 6:30 pm. If you’re coming to party, make sure to get there early and DANCE to get loose before the run! The pre-party will go on all the way up to the race starting at 8:00 pm.
8:00 pm - THE FIRST WAVE STARTS
The first wave starts at 8:00 pm , additional waves will go off every few minutes. Don’t miss out on the start line experience with live DJ’s, giveaways, and interactive light show!
You will find multiple party zones with live DJ’s, Dancers, Light-shows, Selfie-Stations, and Glow Gear giveaways! We encourage you to dance and party as long as you like. If you’re looking to set your 5K personal record, this might not be the run for you!
MAIN STAGE AFTER PARTY
After you cross the finish line the real party begins! On the main stage multiple DJ’s will bring the house down. Dance the night away, as lights, fog, cryo, confetti, and giveaways rain down on you! This all leads up to our surprise headliner DJ!
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a CASHLESS venue. Credit & Debit cards will be accepted at all points of sale.