Mason Via & Hot Trail Mix
PineCone's Lakeside Bluegrass Series
Mason Via & Hot Trail Mix
PineCone's Lakeside Bluegrass Series
Join us for a new series at Koka Booth Amphitheatre PineCone's Lakeside Bluegrass Series!
Shows will take place Sunday evenings June 6-27th and feature local and regional talent from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
This series will feature reserved table seating in Gold Circle and on the Crescent Deck, all lawn seating will be general admission so please don't crowd your neighbor.
Reserved Gold Circle Tables: Located in front of the stage, 6 seat tables ($45 per table*) & 4 seat pub tables ($30 per table*).
GA Lawn: $5.00 per ticket (no lawn pods).
Reserved Crescent Deck Tables: 6 seat tables ($30 per table*) & 4 seat pub tables ($20 per table*).
Venue owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
- Gates open at 5:00PM
- Music from 6:00-8:00PM
Want to learn more about PineCone, click here.
Due to COVID safety protocol our seating arrangement & some venue policies have changed. Please read the information listed in the drop-down menus below to review before you come. For the Health & Safety of all guests & staff please read carefully.
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
Mason Via & Hot Trail Mix Bio
As the newest member of Old Crow Medicine Show, Mason Via is an enormously entertaining performer whose star is on the rise. The flat-picking guitar player was on the current season of American Idol. For this show in Cary, he'll be with his flaming hot "new-grass" band, Hot Trail Mix. Mason grew up going to fiddler’s conventions and music festivals around NC and VA, where he was steeped in the rich Appalachian culture that surrounds the area. Picking and singing from an early age, Mason combines soulful high lonesome singing with virtuosic instrumental prowess. Mason's lyrics are also considered by many to be the driving force behind his music, and his vocals back up the deep emotion that his lyrics possess. In 2016, he completed a Virginia Folklife Songwriting apprenticeship with his father, award-winning songwriter David Via. Mason has placed in contests and picked up ribbons at several conventions and festivals throughout Appalachia. He was named the 2019 Floydfest OTR competition runner-up and is a three-time winner of the Shakori Hills Grassroots Festival's band competition.
Important Information Regarding Koka Booth Amphitheatre events:
- Never throw away or delete your ticket until the event has ended.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted acquaintances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Contactless Ticket Scanning & Payment Options -The venue ticketing system will allow for scanning without staff physically handling or touching tickets. Guests will now scan their own tickets at the gate!
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online before the event. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
The Box Office remains closed currently. Box Office hours will be limited to the night of the event only.
Food & Beverage Policy
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12 x 12 x 9.
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
Booth Amphitheatre prides' itself on bringing a wide variety of events to Cary, NC! What our guests are allowed to bring into each event varies from event to event. Please review each event page before attending each event!
Guests can bring the following items to this event:
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags & Clear Coolers only. All items must fit in clear bags/clear coolers of allowed size.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “
- Raincoats & Ponchos
- Hand sanitizer
- Reusable bottles & Cups. Water fill stations available in the Cobblestone Courtyard.
All small clutches, clear bags & clear coolers are subject to search.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to guests’ vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bags & Backpacks (Please see our clear bag policy)
- Coolers (Unless it is clear, see our clear bag policy)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Sporting Equipment
- Tablets of any kind
- Tables of any kind
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Wagons & Carts
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Please include children ages 3 and older when making your purchase.
Due to capacity restrictions anyone ages 3 and older will require a ticket to enter the event.
Children 2 & under do not need a ticket.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will follow local masking mandates and CDC guidelines in order to present a safe environment for all event attendees and staff members.
- Koka Booth staff, vendors, and volunteers will continue to wear masks.
- While we continue to recommend patrons wear a face covering while entering, exiting, and moving about the venue, it is no longer a requirement.
Clear Bag Policy
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.