Jungle Cruise (PG-13)
WakeMed Presents Movies by Moonlight
- July 29 / Friday 8:30 PM Buy Tickets
Movie will start at DUSK
A portion of the proceeds will be donated to the WakeMed Foundation to benefit WakeMed Children’s services.
Movie runtime 120 minutes. In the Amazon, riverboat captain Frank Wolff encounters English researcher Dr. Lily Houghton, who looks to study a fabled tree with healing properties. As Frank and Lily navigate the risks of the rainforest, they cross a cohort of foes determined to use the tree for nefarious purposes. Inspired by the theme park ride at Disneyland.
Movies by Moonlight Weather Policy
Outdoor movie events may be weather dependent. Information regarding the event may be found on our Facebook and Twitter pages. You may also call the weather hotline at 919-459-8332 for day of event updates.
In the event of severe weather conditions such as thunder & lightning that occur during the event, announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
Additional Ticket Information
Ages 5 & under are free
Ages 6-12 $5.00*
Ages 13+ $10.00*
*Price includes taxes but DOES NOT include fees
- Children 5 and under are free and do not need a ticket.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a small processing fee will be added to the ticket price.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
We have enhanced our public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
Food & Beverage
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags and/or Clear Coolers only.
- All items must fit in clear bags/clear colers of allowed size.
- Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Medical & Parenting bags.
- Parenting bags must be accmpanied by a child.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- No glass bottles.
- Reusable bottles & Cups.
- Water fill statins available inside the venue.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remve chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest or canopy.
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels.
- Raincoats & Ponchos.
- Small Tables.
All small clutches, clear bags & clear coolers are subject to search.
- Alcohol Beverages
- Bags (Unless clear & approved size)
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Coolers (Unless clear & approved size)
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Mats of any kind including yoga mats
- Noise Makers
- Pets of any kind (Excluding service animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)
Venue-owned parking lots offer free parking and are filled on a first come first serve basis.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is Certified Sensory Inclusive
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22