Hum Sub Diwali
- October 14 / Saturday 10:00 AM
Hum Sub is proud to announce the 23rd edition of the Hum Sub Diwali festival on October 14, 2023. Bring your families and friends for a daylong cultural immersion into the Indian subcontinent filled with lots of entertainment, shopping, sumptuous food and breathtaking fireworks. Please mark your calendars for 10/14 and watch for updates on https://www.humsub.org.
Seating arrangements – https://humsub.org/wp-content/uploads/2023/09/HD2023-SeatingArrangements.pdf
Additional ticket information: Gates open: 10am
General Admission: FREE TO THE PUBLIC. Seating – Seniors (65 and older only with a valid government ID) have access to free seating all day long. Free seats for everyone upfront until daytime programs end.
Parking: $10 General Parking, $20 Preferred Parking
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in becoming a vendor? Please reach out email@example.com.
Interested to volunteer at our events? Please visit https://humsub.org/volunteer/.
About Hum Sub, Inc.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is proud to support Hum Sub, Inc. To find out more about this wonderful organization click HERE.
At the request of event organizers alcoholic beverages will not be served at this year’s Hum Sub Diwali event.
Koka Booth Amphitheatre has enhanced its public safety policy to include a clear bag policy. Clear bags are easily searched and significantly reduce faulty bag searches. They also support the Department of Homeland Security's "If You See Something, Say Something" campaign. Our goal is to create a safe experience for all guests and staff.
- Small clutch purse or wallet no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Clear bag that does not exceed 12" x12" x 9".
The Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. There are no ATM's onsite. All major debit and credit cards are accepted at all points of sale. Contactless transactions can also be made using Apple Pay, Samsung Pay, and Google Pay.
- Accepted Method of Payments: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, & American Express, Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay.
Guests can bring the following items to THIS EVENT:
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags only.
- All items must fit in clear bags.
- Small Clutch purses no larger than 4.5” x 6.5 “
- Plastic Factory sealed bottled water (1 per person)
- No glass/cans/flavored water
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove lawn chair from bag at security check point
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- No footrest or canopy.
- Raincoats & Ponchos
- Reusable bottles
- Water fill stations available in the Cobblestone Courtyard.
All allowed bags & coolers will be searched.
All patrons will walk through metal detectors.
Prohibited items MUST be returned to the guest's vehicle before entering.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Bags of any kind
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Food & Beverages
- Glass/Canned/Flavored Water
- Grills & Open Flames
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Mats of any kind including yoga mats
- Noise Makers
- Pets of any kind (Excluding service Animal)
- Sporting equipment
- Tables of any size
- Tarps, Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)
Parking Information ($10.00 PER CAR, PER VIST)
Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. All locations accept Credit & Debit cards.
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking spaces are available for $20.00 PER CAR, PER VISIT on the day of the event.
Any vehicles that leaves the festival and returns, will be charged $10.00 again upon returning.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is $10.00 PER CAR. PER VISIT in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots as well.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate. Parking is $10.00 PER CAR, PER VISIT.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.
Approved Rehearsal Dates
2023 Approved Diwali Rehearsal Dates are listed below.
We recommend parking in the VIP Parking lot, next to Gate 2. Enter through Gate 3 located on the lake path to the left of Gate 2. This gate will remain open all evening. Venue gates & buildings will be locked at 5:00pm.
One restroom located backstage will be open for use.
- Staff will not be on-site to assist with any requests
- There will be no lighting in the venue after sundown.
- Monday September 25 3:00pm-Sundown
- Thursday September 28 3:00pm-Sundown
- Monday October 2 3:00pm-Sundown
- Tuesday October 3 3:00pm-Sundown
- Monday October 9 3:00pm-Sundown
- Tuesday October 10 3:00pm-Sundown
- Wednesday October 11 3:00pm-Sundown