Cirque De La Symphonie
NC Symphony Summerfest
Cirque De La Symphonie
NC Symphony Summerfest
The always popular North Carolina Symphony Summerfest is returning to Koka Booth Amphitheatre this year.
Cirque de la Symphonie returns for an all-new program with dazzling feats of strength and grace. Acrobats, aerial flyers, contortionists, and jugglers perform awe-inspiring choreography to orchestral favorites that will thrill audiences of all ages.
Conductor: Wesley Shulz
This season seating will be a mixture of Reserved Lawn Pods, Reserved Tables, and General Admission Pine Straw seating.
Venue owned parking lots offer a variety of parking options and are filled on a first come first serve basis. See below for more details.
- Gates open at 6:30PM
- Performance starts at 8:00PM
Due to COVID safety protocol our seating arrangement & some venue policies have changed. Please read the information listed in the drop-down menus below to review before you come. For the Health & Safety of all guests & staff please read carefully.
All events are rain or shine.
Rain coats and ponchos are allowed for all events. Umbrellas are not allowed for most events. Please check the Items Allowed/Prohibited on the specific event page you are attending to see if umbrellas are allowed.
In the event of severe weather conditions (thunder/lightning, etc.) announcements will be made from the stage concerning the status of the event due to weather conditions. We ask all patrons to remain calm and listen for these announcements.
In the event of a weather delay please listen for the air horn in the parking lot as signal it is safe to re-enter the venue. Please keep your ticket & have it ready when re-entering the gate. Venue policy is no refunds or exchanges in the event of rain.
- Blankets & Towels
- Food & beverages (including beer and wine)
- Lawn chairs:
- No lounge or tri-fold chairs.
- No footrest or canopy.
- Please remove chair from bag at security check point.
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
- Hand sanitizer
- Reusable bottles & cups
All bags & coolers are subject to search.
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Frisbees, soccer balls and all sporting equipment.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Mats of any kind, including Yoga mats
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)
Picnic in the Park Order Food!
Food & Beverage Policy
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
Koka Booth Amphitheatre will follow local masking mandates and CDC guidelines in order to present a safe environment for all event attendees and staff members.
- Koka Booth staff, vendors, and volunteers will continue to wear masks.
- While we continue to recommend patrons wear a face covering while entering, exiting, and moving about the venue, it is no longer a requirement.
To accommodate all guest preferences, our event will utilize a mixture of reserved pod seating on the lawn, reserved table seating, and general admission pine straw seating:
- All seating available is either reserved lawn pods, reserved tables or general admission pine straw seats.
- Pods and Table purchases MUST be purchased in their entirety and may not be divided.
- Tickets in a pod may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted aquantances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Children 2 & under are free and do not require a ticket. Please include anyone ages 3 & older when purchasing tickets.
Violation of these policies will void tickets and parties will be asked to leave the venue with no refund.
Important Information Regarding Koka Booth Amphitheatre events:
- Never throw away or delete your ticket until the event has ended.
- Tickets may not be sold or transferred to anyone other than family/trusted acquaintances who have chosen to attend the event together.
- Contactless Ticket Scanning & Payment Options - The venue ticketing system will allow for scanning without staff physically handling or touching tickets. Guests will now scan their own tickets at the gate!
We strongly encourage purchasing tickets online before the event. Tickets may not be available on the day/night of the event.
The Box Office remains closed currently. Box Office hours will be limited to the night of the event only.
Please include children ages 3 and older when making your purchase.
Children 2 & under do not need a ticket.
North Carolina Symphony UNC Health Summerfest Program
Please click the link below to view the North Carolina Symphony UNC Health Summerfest Program