Chandler James and The Band
B93.9 Presents Pickin’ in the Pines Music Series Sponsored by Boot Barn
- September 27 / Wednesday 5:45 PM Buy Tickets
Gather with friends and head on over to Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre to enjoy some great music. A beautiful outdoor setting will set the stage for some of the region’s best talent with a Country flare. Gates open at 5:15 pm and the music starts at 5:45 pm. Tickets start at just $9.39 and picnics are allowed (no alcohol please). Kids 12 and under are free on the lawn.
Additional Ticket Information
Tickets starting at $9.39!
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
- Children 12 and under are free on the lawn and do not need a ticket.
- Children 12 and under will require a ticket in the Reserved Gold Circle Seating Area, even if the child will sit on adult lap.
- The whole table must be purchased in Reserved Seating Sections.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Taxes will be added on top of the posted ticket prices.
- When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a 3% processing fee, plus taxes will be added on top of the ticket price.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
For Pickin' in the Pines events KBA will allow all types of coolers & bags, however to expedite entry we prefer all guests bring 12" x 12" x 9" clear bags and/or coolers, and small wallet size clutch purses no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
All allowed bags & coolers will be searched.
Representing Agent: Gigi Thigpen
(919) 632.8181 firstname.lastname@example.org
I grew up in “the original Nashville”, located in Eastern North Carolina. I connected with music early in my childhood and loved a good Motown karaoke session in the car. I learned the right song at the right time could help you get through anything. On the first day of my Senior year in high school, I made the well thought out decision (over lunch) to drop AP Psych and replace it with guitar. When I put two chords together, I realized playing AND singing a great song makes it mean even more.
I started playing local bars and shows and worked hard to increase my visibility all while attending the local community college. I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to record my first EP in the legendary Blackbird Studios in Nashville, TN….and I was hooked! After earning my Associates degree, I made the move to Tennessee. Since the EP, I have released several singles with more new music on the way.
Today you can find me playing a gig on Broadway or at a local writers round. I’m also the first ever Got to BE NC Ag Star which takes me back home to North Carolina where I get to tour the state singing and telling people about N.C. Agriculture and all the great local products N.C. offers. I continue to work toward my music goals as an independent artist and have no idea where this journey will take me. I’m grateful and proud to have you join in and see where the road leads. -CJ
Food & Beverage
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and non-alcoholic beverages. All items must fit in a clear bag or clear cooler no larger than 12" x 12" x 9".
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will also be available to pre-order food and have it ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners! Please note each restaurant has an order cutoff time.
- 12" x 12" x 9" Clear bags and/or Clear Coolers only.
- All items must fit in clear bags/clear coolers of allowed size.
- Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
- Medical & Parenting bags.
- Parenting bags must be accompanied by a child.
- Non-Alcoholic beverages ONLY.
- No Glass bottles.
- Reusable bottles & Cups.
- Water fill stations available inside the venue near the restrooms.
- Lawn chairs:
- Please remove chair from bag before security check point.
- No footrest, canopy, lounge, swinging or tri-fold chairs.
- Blankets & Towels
- Raincoats & Ponchos
- Small Tables
- Well behaved pets on leashes*
*For the safety of all: Pets must always remain with its owner on a leash. If a pet interferes with or is disruptive to the event, other guests or pets, the owner and pet will be asked to leave without refund.
All bags are subject to search.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Alcohol Beverages
- Balloons, Banners & Signs
- Coolers (Unless clear & approved size)
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Mats of any kind including yoga mats
- Noise Makers
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)
GENERAL PARKING: Koka Booth Amphitheatre has approximately 1500 free spaces available. Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.