North Carolina Symphony Summerfest
- June 12 / Sunday 8:00 PM Buy Tickets
North Carolina Symphony
David Glover, conductor
Melanie Wilsden, oboe
About the Music
Mozart: Overture to The Impresario
Mozart: Oboe Concerto
Mozart: Symphony No.41"Jupiter"
Additional Ticket Information
- Kids 12 and under are free on the lawn and do not need a ticket.
- Day of Event Box Office opens 1 hour prior to gate time and closes once the main act takes the stage.
- Hours are subject to change.
- Taxes: Tickets for Koka Booth Amphitheatre events are subject to applicable taxes and fees. Unless otherwise stated, posted prices include a 7.25% NC Sales & Use tax
- Fees: When ordering Online or by Phone through Etix additional fees will be added on top of the ticket price. A $2.50 order fee will be added to each order.
- When purchasing in person at the Box Office a small processing fee will be added to the ticket price.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue.
All dates, times, acts & ticket prices are subject to change without notice.
Food & Beverage
For this event, guests are allowed to bring in food, and beverages (including beer and wine).
Concessions will be open selling a varierty of food and beverages during each event. You can see a list of offerings on our Crescent Cafe menu.
Restaurant partners will be available to pre-order food and have ready upon your arrival. Order from one of our Picnic in the Park partners!
Guests can bring the following items into this event:
- Alcoholic beverages (no liquor)
- Blankes and towels
- Reusable bottles & cups
- Water fill stations available inside venue
- Lawn Chairs
- Please remove lawn chair from bag at secruity check point
- No footrest or canopy
- No lounge or tri-fold
- Small tables
*For North Carolina Symphony events KBA will allow all types of coolers & bags, however to expedite entry we prefer all guests bring 12" x 12" x 9" clear bags and/or coolers, Small wallet sized clutch purse no larger than 4.5" x 6.5" (about the size of a hand).
All allowed bags & coolers will be searched.
Please leave the following items at home:
- Balloons, Banners and Signs
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames
- Illegal Drugs
- Laser Pointers
- Mats of any kind including yoga mats
- Noise Makers
- Pets of any kind (Excluding service Animal)
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Sporting equipment
- Tarps, Plastic sheeting
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, mace, studded/spiked jewelry)
PREFERRED PARKING: A limited number of PREFERRED parking spaces are available for $15.00 per car in advance or $20.00 cash on the day of the event.
GENERAL PARKING: Parking is free of charge in Amphitheatre-owned lots. Some local businesses may charge a fee for parking in their lots.
ACCESSIBLE PARKING: A limited number of accessible parking spaces are available on a first-come-first-served basis with the proper hang tag or license plate.
DROP OFF & PICK-UP LOCATION: If using a taxi, Uber, etc please follow the signs & our Parking Staff to the pick-up & drop-off area.
Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16KIDZ BOP AND LIVE NATION ANNOUNCE ALL-NEW 2022 SUMMER TOUR Back And Bigger Than Ever, KIDZ BOP LIVE 2022 Will Travel To 28 Cities including Cary’s Koka Booth Amphitheatre on August 16 Tickets On Sale To General Public Starting Friday, April 22
Koka Booth Amphitheatre to Debut Kona Big Wave Club this Season