WakeMed Movies By Moonlight
In what has become a beloved and popular summer favorite, the “WakeMed Movies by Moonlight” Series will return to Cary’s Booth Amphitheatre for another stellar season presented by WakeMed Cary Hospital.
On designated “movie” nights from June through August cinema buffs are invited to attend this family-friendly event that provides the perfect opportunity and atmosphere to sit back, relax and enjoy the stars of the big screen under the stars at one of the region’s most popular venues.
What to Know When Coming to the Show
- Movies will start at DARK (approximately 8:15-8:30pm) and the gates open at 7pm.
- Lawn games and concession items available before the movie!
- All Seating is General Admission.
- Breathable Blankets & Towels (No Nylon/plastic)
- Food & Beverages (Including beer & wine/Glass okay)
- Lawn chairs (Any Height okay. NO foot rest or Canopy)
- Purses & Backpacks
- Rain Coats & Ponchos
All coolers, bags, back packs, purses are subject to search.
- Go Pros, Audio or video recorders
- Grills & Open Flames (inside or outside the venue)
- Fireworks/Sparklers of any kind
- Pets of any kind (Unless it’s a service Animal)
- Tarps, Plastic, Blankets with Nylon or Non-Breathable material
- Professional cameras with detachable lenses
- Weapons of Any Kind (Include but not limited to knives, guns, tasers, chains, studded/spiked jewelry)