Want to know more about how the lanterns are made and how they make their way from China to North Carolina? Why not take a North Carolina Chinese Lantern VIP Tour. For approximately 45 minutes a CLF Tour Guide will walk you through the festival and share insider information on how this magnificent festival comes to be each season. Learn more about the tiny village where the lanterns are handmade and the rich history and meaning of Lantern Festivals throughout China.
- Reservations are required for VIP Tours as we will limit crowds.
- Tours will begin at 4:30pm and take place Mondays only, excluding holidays.
- Save Time and Money – Buy Your Tickets in Advance either online or at our Box Office.
- Koka Booth Amphitheatre is a cashless venue. All points of sale will accept credit or debit only.
- Pack Light. The Venue has a size limit on bags and a strict bag policy.
- For your safety - No weapons are allowed in the venue